Toy Hunter

Discuss the latest movies or television series, or debate old classics. Spoilers are allowed!

Moderator: Regulators

Toy Hunter

Postby Galactape » Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:27 pm

So I started watching toy hunter this morning, and thought it was a pretty awesome show! I do have too say though, that I hope too see some of your collections on this show guys! ;) (If anyone is willing to sell them! :lol: ). Very entertaining show though!
Galactape
Realm of Famer

Re: Toy Hunter

Postby therapist » Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:39 pm

They filmed an episode at my local shop frank & sons collectable show... the Show is SOOOOO staged. They had the "collector" come in to franks and happen to stumble on to a booth that had his holy grail ...mind you they set up this booth for the episode earlier that day.
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby Galactape » Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:21 am

Therapist wrote:They filmed an episode at my local shop frank & sons collectable show... the Show is SOOOOO staged. They had the "collector" come in to franks and happen to stumble on to a booth that had his holy grail ...mind you they set up this booth for the episode earlier that day.

Really doesn't surprise me, almost everything on TV is staged. Which episode was it that they filmed?
Galactape
Realm of Famer

Postby therapist » Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:58 am

Galactape wrote:
Therapist wrote:They filmed an episode at my local shop frank & sons collectable show... the Show is SOOOOO staged. They had the "collector" come in to franks and happen to stumble on to a booth that had his holy grail ...mind you they set up this booth for the episode earlier that day.

Really doesn't surprise me, almost everything on TV is staged. Which episode was it that they filmed?

Not really sure didn't bother to ask. But if memory serves, they set up a Godzilla stand
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby Golden Wolf » Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:15 am

I like the show but I don't like how he just goes through a collection and try's to school the owner on the history of the toy while he starts to play with it or take it out of the boxes .
I get it ! It's for the show but come on if you own a collection you may have looked up the toys online or have done some research . It looks like He talks down to them then when he asks for how much they are asking for the collection when they say a price he just gives them a look :shock: that might as well be a slap in the face then he try's to cut their price in half or for basically nothing .
But I get It he's gotta make money and I'm happy there's a show like this out there so I can see all these cool toys =D>
In The Darkness Is Where I Shine !
tnregime.com - The best clothing company's out
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=20647
http://www.myspace.com/hawaiianpunisher
http://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=700359085&refid=13
Golden Wolf
Regulator

Return to Movies and Televison Shows