The Butcher's Shop - Request Choice Cuts!

Post your wishlist! What do you have for trade? Please no Retailer or auction links.

Moderator: Regulators

Re: The Butcher's Shop - Request Choice Cuts!

Postby squeezeplay » Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:32 pm

I am trading handsomely for a DCD Roy Harper head and bow or compl. figure.
Thanks,
Colin
User avatar
squeezeplay
Casual Realmer
 
Posts: 94
Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:33 pm
Location: Connecticut

Re: The Butcher's Shop - Request Choice Cuts!

Postby crea-torX » Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:15 pm

Does anyone have 6" figure Batman heads they ain't attached to that much? I rather have it in black with the longer ears. Batman Legacy Arkham City head and cape is what I am hoping for. Hook me up if you have em! PLEASE! :mrgreen:


I know...don't hold my breath!
crea-torX
Regular Realmer
 
Posts: 237
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:34 pm
Location: Memphis

Re: The Butcher's Shop - Request Choice Cuts!

Postby Shinigami » Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:11 pm

I'm looking for the DCD Donna Troy Wonder Woman from the WW series. Can be head- and capeless, but I'd prefer to have her lasso and sword.
User avatar
Shinigami
Fanatic Realmer
 
Posts: 682
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:37 am
Location: Poland

Re: The Butcher's Shop - Request Choice Cuts!

Postby crea-torX » Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:30 am

I just need one teensy, weensy Queen Brood Left Rear leg. SOMEBODY...ANYBODY has got to have ONE!
crea-torX
Regular Realmer
 
Posts: 237
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:34 pm
Location: Memphis

Re: The Butcher's Shop - Request Choice Cuts!

Postby crea-torX » Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:31 am

crea-torX wrote:I just need one teensy, weensy Queen Brood Left Rear leg. SOMEBODY...ANYBODY has got to have ONE!


Well....I thought I did! Come to find out...I had one all the time! It was hiding from me! I hate when parts hide...don't you?
crea-torX
Regular Realmer
 
Posts: 237
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:34 pm
Location: Memphis

Re: The Butcher's Shop - Request Choice Cuts!

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:16 pm

Could use a HML Terrax wave Steve Rogers head. Haven't updated my haves in forever though, so PM me.
User avatar
packerbacker180
Regular Realmer
 
Posts: 193
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:42 pm

Re: The Butcher's Shop - Request Choice Cuts!

Postby Shinigami » Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:05 pm

Looking for DCSH Parasite (SMC Gargan Venom, MS Sabretooth, any big clawed hands with a wrist peg) and SMC Venom hands.
User avatar
Shinigami
Fanatic Realmer
 
Posts: 682
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:37 am
Location: Poland

Re: The Butcher's Shop - Request Choice Cuts!

Postby Shinigami » Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:50 am

Don't want to be a douche, but I need dem hands real bad. Or even one left hand.
User avatar
Shinigami
Fanatic Realmer
 
Posts: 682
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:37 am
Location: Poland

Re: The Butcher's Shop - Request Choice Cuts!

Postby Darththomas » Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:00 am

Shinigami wrote:Don't want to be a douche, but I need dem hands real bad. Or even one left hand.

You just want the hands from parasite? I have some badly painted ones.
Image
FaceBook Emlyn Darthomas Thomas
WIP viewtopic.php?f=25&t=25093
User avatar
Darththomas
Regulator
 
Posts: 3209
Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:16 pm
Location: Manchester, England

Re: The Butcher's Shop - Request Choice Cuts!

Postby crea-torX » Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:50 am

EDarthT wrote:
Shinigami wrote:Don't want to be a douche, but I need dem hands real bad. Or even one left hand.

You just want the hands from parasite? I have some badly painted ones.


Soak em in hot water and then use one an electric tooth brush and the paint comes of...if its acrylic paint that is.
crea-torX
Regular Realmer
 
Posts: 237
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:34 pm
Location: Memphis

Re: The Butcher's Shop - Request Choice Cuts!

Postby Darththomas » Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:09 am

crea-torX wrote:
EDarthT wrote:
Shinigami wrote:Don't want to be a douche, but I need dem hands real bad. Or even one left hand.

You just want the hands from parasite? I have some badly painted ones.


Soak em in hot water and then use one an electric tooth brush and the paint comes of...if its acrylic paint that is.


Yeah, I know how to get the paint off. Just not worth my time seen as I'm not gonna use em. If shini wants them though, he can have them, drop us a pm when you see this shinigami
Image
FaceBook Emlyn Darthomas Thomas
WIP viewtopic.php?f=25&t=25093
User avatar
Darththomas
Regulator
 
Posts: 3209
Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:16 pm
Location: Manchester, England

Re: The Butcher's Shop - Request Choice Cuts!

Postby Shinigami » Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:37 pm

Hey, thanks :)... But I just realised those hands have only four fingers #-o That's one less I need them to have, so my bad.
User avatar
Shinigami
Fanatic Realmer
 
Posts: 682
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:37 am
Location: Poland

Re: The Butcher's Shop - Request Choice Cuts!

Postby shapp » Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:25 pm

Hey does anyone happen to have a head that could be use for a ML Taskmaster? I have the ML Moonknight hood and it needs to fit in there so a Skeletor from MOTUC line woulnd't work.
User avatar
shapp
Fanatic Realmer
 
Posts: 870
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:52 pm

Re: The Butcher's Shop - Request Choice Cuts!

Postby squeezeplay » Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:32 pm

shapp wrote:Hey does anyone happen to have a head that could be use for a ML Taskmaster? I have the ML Moonknight hood and it needs to fit in there so a Skeletor from MOTUC line woulnd't work.


Are you looking for a skull, or a human head?
Thanks,
Colin
User avatar
squeezeplay
Casual Realmer
 
Posts: 94
Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:33 pm
Location: Connecticut

Re: The Butcher's Shop - Request Choice Cuts!

Postby shapp » Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:37 pm

squeezeplay wrote:
shapp wrote:Hey does anyone happen to have a head that could be use for a ML Taskmaster? I have the ML Moonknight hood and it needs to fit in there so a Skeletor from MOTUC line woulnd't work.


Are you looking for a skull, or a human head?


Skull mainly but possibly both
User avatar
shapp
Fanatic Realmer
 
Posts: 870
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:52 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Trading Post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


cron