The "Looky What I Got!" Topic

Any news, rumors, questions or info about action figures.

Moderator: Regulators

Re: The "Looky What I Got!" Topic

Postby barefootabe » Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:00 pm

i want a cryo tube just to put next to MR freeze and hold his wife :D
check out my trade list!

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=36407
barefootabe
Fanatic Realmer

Postby shapp » Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:15 am

Hey guys, got these customs from jado101

A bunch of new marvel select figs

Got the base to this guy

Got the matty club exclusive rocket red

Some lego dudes

And two new sota figs

shapp
Fanatic Realmer

Postby kenm2474 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:42 am

My Customs Arrived!!!!!
Custom Artemis head side by side.
Red Hood Cast Complete with Black Mask and Talia. I have another Talia coming from Big Hank so this one is up for grabs if someone wants her.
Batman Collection almost Complete.
kenm2474
Casual Realmer

Postby Golden Wolf » Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:01 am

I ordered a neca resident evil vector today.
But I got all pissed off because I went to walmart after work to pick up hitman absolution for my day off and birthday present to myself and all the darn stores didn't get their shipments of that game in WTF! but it's cool Im at a BBQ with friends havin a few drinks . I'll get it tomorrow.
In The Darkness Is Where I Shine !
tnregime.com - The best clothing company's out
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=20647
http://www.myspace.com/hawaiianpunisher
http://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=700359085&refid=13
Golden Wolf
Regulator

Postby Wesr » Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:36 pm

Golden Wolf wrote:I ordered a neca resident evil vector today.
But I got all pissed off because I went to walmart after work to pick up hitman absolution for my day off and birthday present to myself and all the darn stores didn't get their shipments of that game in WTF! but it's cool Im at a BBQ with friends havin a few drinks . I'll get it tomorrow.

That's walmart for you. If they don't screw up the suppliers do, plus i bet they'll have them friday when you don't dare go to a store. Those Marvel Select figures are looking good. got my folks a 50" plasma tv for 649 yesterday as a special order and it hit the store today instead of the week he was expecting. Gotta make the last payment monday and schedule delivery. The hard part is getting dad out of the house as he doesn't know about it.
Wesr
Realminator

Postby shapp » Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:09 pm

sephiroth wrote:That's walmart for you. If they don't screw up the suppliers do, plus i bet they'll have them friday when you don't dare go to a store. Those Marvel Select figures are looking good. got my folks a 50" plasma tv for 649 yesterday as a special order and it hit the store today instead of the week he was expecting. Gotta make the last payment monday and schedule delivery. The hard part is getting dad out of the house as he doesn't know about it.

Nice work with the TV. You should take your Dad out for lunch or something, make it seem like you just want to spend some time with him. That always worked with my parents.
shapp
Fanatic Realmer

Postby Golden Wolf » Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:29 am

Got the hitman game now I'm at work waiting to go home so I can play it ! :D
Golden Wolf
Regulator

Postby Wesr » Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:43 pm

shapp wrote:
sephiroth wrote:That's walmart for you. If they don't screw up the suppliers do, plus i bet they'll have them friday when you don't dare go to a store. Those Marvel Select figures are looking good. got my folks a 50" plasma tv for 649 yesterday as a special order and it hit the store today instead of the week he was expecting. Gotta make the last payment monday and schedule delivery. The hard part is getting dad out of the house as he doesn't know about it.

Nice work with the TV. You should take your Dad out for lunch or something, make it seem like you just want to spend some time with him. That always worked with my parents.

Well if he doesn't get a deer monday he'll go back out on tuesday. I have to stay at the house as my folks don't know how to set any of the stuff up, i'm the tech guy for the house lol. I just canceled a couple of preorders as i don't' have room for the stuff.
Wesr
Realminator

Postby Golden Wolf » Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:47 am

Black Friday / Saturday morning haul
Ps3 Assassins Creed 3
ps3 game of the year edition Dead Island
DVD- Sons of Anarchy season 4, Thor , amazing spiderman , get the gringo , paranormal activity 3 , Hatfeilds & Mcoys , mission impossible 4 ghost protocol ,
Bluray
Scorpion king 2 ( it was cheap!)
Also -
2 -8 Pack StarWars figures
And only spent $180 not too bad
Golden Wolf
Regulator

Postby Bad_Guy_Robot » Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:39 am

After an exhausting day of Thanksgiving and Black Friday, in which we scored a few things for ourselves (Skyrim on PS3; MW3 and Black Ops on 360; Hunger Games on BluRay; Walking Dead Season 1, Dark Shadows, and Jonah Hex on DVD, and a couple of bluetooths [or would plural be blueteeth? lol]) we also got about 95% of our Christmas shopping done!

On the way home, we stopped by our favorite pawn shop, which was also having a sale, and picked up Dragon Age Origins and Fallout New Vegas on PS3, X2: Wolverines Revenge on XBox, XMO Wolverine and Avatar on BluRay, and 8 DVDs, all for $26 plus tax.

I would have been perfectly content with all of that :mrgreen: however, the Action Figure Gods decided to smile down upon us Friday morning on the way home, where we hit one of our usual stops for figures, and got THIS:

for a grand total of $15!!!!!

Figs are:

1.) ML Series 12 Sasquatch
2.) DC Super Heros Superman/Bizarro Two Pack Superman
3.) DC Super Heros Superman/Bizarro Two Pack Bizarro
4.) Wolverine fig from X-Men 2006 Series Mutant Racer set
5.) Wolverine fig (this is the only one we couldn't ID, anyone know which one it is?)
6.) XMC Tiger Stripe Wolverine (one hand claws cut off, right foot missing)
7.) ML Series 4 Beast
8.) ML Series 5 Silver Surfer
9.) ML Series 12 Iron Fist
10.) X-Men 2006 Series Magneto
11.) ML Series 9 Professor X
Our trade thread: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=41047
Bad_Guy_Robot
Regular Realmer

Postby barefootabe » Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:27 pm

awesome finds..thats my favorite version of beast and the bizaro is cool :D

Bad_Guy_Robot wrote:After an exhausting day of Thanksgiving and Black Friday, in which we scored a few things for ourselves (Skyrim on PS3; MW3 and Black Ops on 360; Hunger Games on BluRay; Walking Dead Season 1, Dark Shadows, and Jonah Hex on DVD, and a couple of bluetooths [or would plural be blueteeth? lol]) we also got about 95% of our Christmas shopping done!

On the way home, we stopped by our favorite pawn shop, which was also having a sale, and picked up Dragon Age Origins and Fallout New Vegas on PS3, X2: Wolverines Revenge on XBox, XMO Wolverine and Avatar on BluRay, and 8 DVDs, all for $26 plus tax.

I would have been perfectly content with all of that :mrgreen: however, the Action Figure Gods decided to smile down upon us Friday morning on the way home, where we hit one of our usual stops for figures, and got THIS:

PICTURE EDITED OUT

Figs are:

5.) Wolverine fig (this is the only one we couldn't ID, anyone know which one it is?)
7.) ML Series 4 Beast
check out my trade list!

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=36407
barefootabe
Fanatic Realmer

Postby Bad_Guy_Robot » Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:31 am

Thanks man, yeah that's my girlfriend's favorite version of him too, she's been wanting one for a while and was excited when we saw it on that table. And yah, both the Bizarro and the Superman are awesome looking. And the Mutant Racer Wolverine (black one with the red tiger stripes) just looks like he's about to rip out your spine lol, its epic.

barefootabe wrote:awesome finds..thats my favorite version of beast and the bizaro is cool :D

Bad_Guy_Robot wrote:After an exhausting day of Thanksgiving and Black Friday, in which we scored a few things for ourselves (Skyrim on PS3; MW3 and Black Ops on 360; Hunger Games on BluRay; Walking Dead Season 1, Dark Shadows, and Jonah Hex on DVD, and a couple of bluetooths [or would plural be blueteeth? lol]) we also got about 95% of our Christmas shopping done!

PICTURE EDITED OUT

Figs are:

7.) ML Series 4 Beast
Our trade thread: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=41047
Bad_Guy_Robot
Regular Realmer

Postby Darththomas » Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:37 pm

OK, I'm gonna ask if we must quote someone's message on this topic, please can we edit out the pictures. This will help to keep the topic more streamlined and easier to scroll through. Thanks people.
FaceBook Emlyn Darthomas Thomas
WIP viewtopic.php?f=25&t=25093
Darththomas
Regulator

Postby Wesr » Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:17 pm

Just ordered the Master Chief in the cryo tube since he dropped in price and the blue Spartan 4 figure. Edit: Bought 2 different Cortana minimates from ebay, a pair of resin ejection seats for a model kit, and a 21 piece micro drill bit set with a pinvise.
Wesr
Realminator

Postby Purity » Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:07 pm

Picked up the Halo 4 blue spartan soldier. Pretty great figure! A few minor complaints: the BR seems a bit too slim, I wish his armor was removable, and, this has been a complaint of mine ever since the Reach line, I really hope they'd bring back the bicep swivel in these guys. It really gives more realistic and overall more cool looking poses. But, aside from that, his sculpt and paint are phenomenal. It's a really fantastic figure. Let's put it this way: I'm not a big fan of 4's new art style(it's dratically different from the previous games who's art I love) but thanks to these figures(this one in particular, I am slowly growing more and more fond of it!
Purity
Avid Realmer

PreviousNext

Return to General Action Figure Chatter