A nude figure?

Need help getting your custom completed? Looking for your next idea? Do you need some new tips or suggestions to complete your project? Come chat with us!

Moderator: Regulators

A nude figure?

Postby dreamcatcher » Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:26 am

This is a weird question, but as an artist I prefer to use figures for drawing poses, I use the hot toys line for this, but they are very expensive, so I was wonder if there smaller figures in the same style of Hot toys bodies with a lot of movements and bare nude, or almost nude, male and female, once last comment, they need to look realistic, like the hot toys ones.
dreamcatcher
Fanatic Realmer

Re: A nude figure?

Postby loosecollector » Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:23 am

I use this figure bro. Costs less than $30.

loosecollector
Elite Realmer

Postby Patraw » Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:01 am

In addition to physical figures, there are computer programs, for artists, that you can buy that contain virtual models of the male and female forms that you can put into any position you want and view from any angle.

Alternatively, you can try to get friends/family members/significant others to pose for you, or use yourself and a camera with a timer.
Patraw
Elite Realmer

Postby dreamcatcher » Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:14 am

Interesting loose collector, thats look ok, Patraw do you know the name of these programs? I never heard about them.
dreamcatcher
Fanatic Realmer

Postby Patraw » Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:02 am

I've seen them advertised in some illustration/artist magazines I have, but, offhand, I don't recall any product names. I imagine an internet search would turn something up.
Patraw
Elite Realmer

Return to Custom Help / Questions / Info