Welcome To FigureRealm

Hear a good joke or find some interesting news you want to share with your fellow posters, but it's not action figure related? Share it here.

Moderator: Regulators

Re: Welcome To FigureRealm

Postby Artemis » Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:54 pm

Hey, new to the realm and hope to be posting some figs soon 8)
If you were me then I'd be you.And if i were you then id want to hide somwhere far way.
My Trading List viewtopic.php?f=3&t=41011
User avatar
Artemis
Casual Realmer
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:57 pm
Location: In front of a computer....

Re: Welcome To FigureRealm

Postby therapist » Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:55 pm

Artemis wrote:Hey, new to the realm and hope to be posting some figs soon 8)

You joined the 14th and yet you post this today ...the 17th. :-k something is fishy here ... your not new at all :shock: your three days old!
"Untouchable Customs"
Image
User avatar
therapist
Realm of Famer
 
Posts: 2459
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:39 pm
Location: Behind closed doors

Re: Welcome To FigureRealm

Postby Darththomas » Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:01 am

Therapist wrote:
Artemis wrote:Hey, new to the realm and hope to be posting some figs soon 8)

You joined the 14th and yet you post this today ...the 17th. :-k something is fishy here ... your not new at all :shock: your three days old!


:lol: well spotted :lol:

With that I shall offer my four day old welcome, great to have you here bud look forward to your contributions and your 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th and many more realm birthdays :D
Image
FaceBook Emlyn Darthomas Thomas
WIP viewtopic.php?f=25&t=25093
User avatar
Darththomas
Regulator
 
Posts: 3175
Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:16 pm
Location: Manchester, England

Re: Welcome To FigureRealm

Postby Artemis » Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:52 am

Thought i might let you know that my current projects are my Iron man armor redesign,nightwing,my oc prometheus and batman :mrgreen:
If you were me then I'd be you.And if i were you then id want to hide somwhere far way.
My Trading List viewtopic.php?f=3&t=41011
User avatar
Artemis
Casual Realmer
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:57 pm
Location: In front of a computer....

Re: Welcome To FigureRealm

Postby franky4fingers » Sun May 20, 2012 9:21 pm

hi everybody, some of you may know me from other like minded forums under the same screen name. my buddy shapp suggested me stopping by
I have been called bad before. Many have said I do things that are not correct to do. I don't believe in talk such as this. I am nice man, with happy feelings. All of the time
User avatar
franky4fingers
Newbie Realmer
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 8:51 pm

Re: Welcome To FigureRealm

Postby trekking95 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:55 am

Greetings! After I heard such great stuff about this forum/site from a member of Tron-Sector I could not resist! I had to join!
Glad to be here.

Anyway my interests are action figure customizing (why I am here!) and collecting the figures from/watching sci-fi movies.
Stuff like Marvel, Star Wars, Star Trek, Tron, etc.

Current favorite movie/collecting point is The Avengers, but as new great/great for collecting movies come out my sights change. But they never really leave the past favorites. :)
User avatar
trekking95
Inductee Realmer
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Fri May 18, 2012 10:59 pm

Re: Welcome To FigureRealm

Postby Galactape » Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:21 pm

trekking95 wrote:Greetings! After I heard such great stuff about this forum/site from a member of Tron-Sector I could not resist! I had to join!
Glad to be here.

Anyway my interests are action figure customizing (why I am here!) and collecting the figures from/watching sci-fi movies.
Stuff like Marvel, Star Wars, Star Trek, Tron, etc.

Current favorite movie/collecting point is The Avengers, but as new great/great for collecting movies come out my sights change. But they never really leave the past favorites. :)

Welcome to the site! I too am a big Star Wars and Sci-Fi fan, ordered the new AVP this week so I can see it! Can't wait! I am guessing you saw the Avengers? I have seen it twice now and am gonna see it again on Friday if I have time, one of my all time favorite movies! I definitely reccomend getting the Walmart Avengers if you can, they are much better that the ML waves in my opinion. Hulk is beast! The 3/34" Avengers line isn't bad either, could have been much better and more paint consistent. Sorry about the rambling :lol: , anyway welcome to the Realm!
Image
User avatar
Galactape
Realm of Famer
 
Posts: 2030
Joined: Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:57 pm
Location: In the shadows of the Misty Mountains

Re: Welcome To FigureRealm

Postby MDVillarreal » Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:14 am

Hello, peeps. I'm MDVillarreal. I saw a link to this site from another member and decided to check it out. Outside of collecting action figures, I do a lot of artwork (comic book style) and play video games.
MDVillarreal
Newbie Realmer
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:29 am
Location: Ohio

Re: Welcome To FigureRealm

Postby Galactape » Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:02 pm

MDVillarreal wrote:Hello, peeps. I'm MDVillarreal. I saw a link to this site from another member and decided to check it out. Outside of collecting action figures, I do a lot of artwork (comic book style) and play video games.

Welcome! I am sure you will have a great time here! What video games do you play? Any Mario Kart? I have been trying to get someone to play with for a while now! I need someone new to beat :badgrin: !
Image
User avatar
Galactape
Realm of Famer
 
Posts: 2030
Joined: Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:57 pm
Location: In the shadows of the Misty Mountains

Re: Welcome To FigureRealm

Postby SirMWK » Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:29 am

I suppose my first post should have been here to introduce myself haha. Anyway, my name's Wayne and I've been into customizing figures since about 2008 or 2009. I've lurked around for a few years studying all the great customs you guys post. (This has been my go-to place for inspiration ever since I first got into customizing.) As far as customs go, my personal preference is horror movie characters but lately, I'm branching out into select video game and other film genre characters as well. I hope to share some of my custom work with you guys in the near future!
SirMWK
Inductee Realmer
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:24 am
Location: Fayetteville, WV

Re: Welcome To FigureRealm

Postby Darththomas » Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:21 am

SirMWK wrote:I suppose my first post should have been here to introduce myself haha. Anyway, my name's Wayne and I've been into customizing figures since about 2008 or 2009. I've lurked around for a few years studying all the great customs you guys post. (This has been my go-to place for inspiration ever since I first got into customizing.) As far as customs go, my personal preference is horror movie characters but lately, I'm branching out into select video game and other film genre characters as well. I hope to share some of my custom work with you guys in the near future!



And we all hope to see it :D , welcome aboard buddy!!
Image
FaceBook Emlyn Darthomas Thomas
WIP viewtopic.php?f=25&t=25093
User avatar
Darththomas
Regulator
 
Posts: 3175
Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:16 pm
Location: Manchester, England

Re: Welcome To FigureRealm

Postby LORD MARVEL » Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:53 am

Whats good everyone..my name is Armando..aka LM
Ive been collecting toys since 1997. Stars Wars was my first collection and will always be but I stopped due to so many repacks. So I started collecting Marvel Universe and Marvel Legends and havent stopped. I do a few customs but they are for my personal collection. I will contribute to this great site and hope to learn some new skills from the members on here.
AMAZING FRIENDS
User avatar
LORD MARVEL
Newbie Realmer
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:52 am
Location: HOUSTON,TX

Re: Welcome To FigureRealm

Postby therapist » Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:19 pm

LORD MARVEL wrote:Whats good everyone..my name is Armando..aka LM
Ive been collecting toys since 1997. Stars Wars was my first collection and will always be but I stopped due to so many repacks. So I started collecting Marvel Universe and Marvel Legends and havent stopped. I do a few customs but they are for my personal collection. I will contribute to this great site and hope to learn some new skills from the members on here.

hey man glad to have you. Same Lord Marvel from Toyark?
"Untouchable Customs"
Image
User avatar
therapist
Realm of Famer
 
Posts: 2459
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:39 pm
Location: Behind closed doors

Re: Welcome To FigureRealm

Postby Darththomas » Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:01 am

Welcome LORD MARVEL of possible toyark fame, enjoy our humble corner of the net :D
Image
FaceBook Emlyn Darthomas Thomas
WIP viewtopic.php?f=25&t=25093
User avatar
Darththomas
Regulator
 
Posts: 3175
Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:16 pm
Location: Manchester, England

Re: Welcome To FigureRealm

Postby therapist » Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:03 pm

EDarthT wrote:Welcome LORD MARVEL of possible toyark fame, enjoy our humble corner of the net :D

Humble? You must have forgot I'm here. ScScrew humble
"Untouchable Customs"
Image
User avatar
therapist
Realm of Famer
 
Posts: 2459
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:39 pm
Location: Behind closed doors

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


cron