Custom Comissions

Need help getting your custom completed? Looking for your next idea? Do you need some new tips or suggestions to complete your project? Come chat with us!

Moderator: Regulators

Custom Comissions

Postby son of jigsaw » Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:04 pm

Hello, I'm looking for some custom work I'd like to have done and would like to know a few customizers who do comission work. Names and a reliable form of contact would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
son of jigsaw
Regular Realmer

Re: Custom Comissions

Postby shapp » Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:35 pm

There are some really good customizers in the facebook group I am in, I will link this there and see if anyone hits you up.
shapp
Fanatic Realmer

Postby John11756 » Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:53 pm

Depends on the figure. My rates are cheap and if you supply the figures you only pay around $30. i put a ton of effort into my work. i only have one full custom on figure realm but i have some WIP's on my site check the link in my signature. contact me with more info if you are interested.
John11756
Regular Realmer

Postby ole jade jaw » Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:08 pm

Some great customizers can be contacted through here.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Custom-Ac ... 050?ref=hl
ole jade jaw
Fanatic Realmer

Postby Dravenheart » Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:54 pm

Wow. That's a cool Facebook page. Definitely some high quality and standards there.

Most customizers I've come across are willing to do commissions. I assume you're after 6". I stick in 3 3/4" myself. If you've seen someone with a style you like, you could hit them up and see if they'd be willing to fix you something up. For starters.
Dravenheart
Inductee Realmer

Return to Custom Help / Questions / Info