Help! Confused!

Find out the latest news related to Figure Realm. You are encouraged to make any comments, suggestions or report any problems with the web site.

Moderator: Regulators

Help! Confused!

Postby Leviathan » Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:02 am

I notice only one of the posts I made has been approved. I also know that whenever I make a post they have to go through moderation, however it is a bit confusing since there is no way to keep track of my own posts. Whenever I press the "view your posts" link it only shows my approved post which apparently is only one right now. Is this a process that only newbs like myself have to go through for a while and if so for how long? I know it is standard operating procedure but it is kind of irritating because without being able to see what I posted whether it has been approved or not I don't know if I am going to be double posting or not in a thread. I didn't even want to create this thread but for some reason I can't even seem to be able to PM the staff or send any PMs at all for some reason. I know every site has its rules and procedures but this is not a very inviting or welcoming way (In my opinion) to get someone to be an active poster/member. I mean I am not even planning to post again until I see my previous posts approved because I don't know if the mods just haven't gotten around to them yet, or if I have posted something inappropriate or if my posts just aren't going through........HELP!
"It's Crime Fighting Time."
Leviathan
Casual Realmer

Re: Help! Confused!

Postby Darththomas » Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:49 am

They should all be approved now, sorry for the delay and we do not mean to be unfriendly, we just gotta stop those dang spammers from getting through. I'm not sure when your messages will no longer be moderated but I know you don't need many posts, it's also the same for the PM system so please just bear with it and soon you'll have the freedom of the realm, thanks for understanding mate and look forward to reading your posts!!
FaceBook Emlyn Darthomas Thomas
WIP viewtopic.php?f=25&t=25093
Darththomas
Regulator

Postby Leviathan » Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:53 am

Thank you for the speedy reply and I understand. Spammers are a real pain, I understand now and my apologies if I came of as a jack wipe I was just confused and thought maybe I was posting wrong or doing something wrong. CHEERS!
"It's Crime Fighting Time."
Leviathan
Casual Realmer

Postby RealMrPolite » Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:26 pm

Yeah i too agree that this 10-15 post thing and each post being moderated is kinda non newbie friendly. I understand though that you have to keep the spammers out. It's just harder for the newbies. (thats what she said) :badgrin:
RealMrPolite
Newbie Realmer

Postby Wolverhulk ISS » Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:54 am

Free male enhancement!

httpspammersarelame.com
Wolverhulk ISS
Casual Realmer

Postby Wolverhulk ISS » Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:57 am

Bargain bin prices on Swedish Massage!

http evenspamhumorislamelol.com