Vote For The Next Custom Contest Theme!

Find out the latest news related to Figure Realm. You are encouraged to make any comments, suggestions or report any problems with the web site.

Moderator: Regulators

Re: Vote For The Next Custom Contest Theme!

Postby RedRebelCustoms » Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:11 pm

I'm with Patraw on that one ALIENATED ANATOMY! This opens the door to so many, MANY, many, many...uhhm, many possibilities?!?! I see a 6 armed, 3 headed Hydra Goon. Lol. Seriously... LAUGH! Really hope this one wins. Creatures/Mutants/Monster/Alien contest sounds so freak'n fun!! :D
REDREBELCUSTOMS
RedRebelCustoms
Elite Realmer

Postby Shinigami » Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:59 am

Yea, Alienated.
Shinigami
Fanatic Realmer

Postby emmbro30 » Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:09 am

Just a suggestion, but as most of you know, I have made a rather large army of angel figures. Over time I have been asked if I have considered making a opposing (demon) army. As one working towards becoming a pastor I am not entirely comfortable with the idea of making them myself. I was wondering if maybe a contest could be designed for realmers to come up with combatants for the army I have worked on. They could even pick angel to make an arch-enemy for. Just a suggestion.
emmbro30
Avid Realmer

Postby Green Skin » Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:27 pm

emmbro30 wrote:Just a suggestion, but as most of you know, I have made a rather large army of angel figures. Over time I have been asked if I have considered making a opposing (demon) army. As one working towards becoming a pastor I am not entirely comfortable with the idea of making them myself. I was wondering if maybe a contest could be designed for realmers to come up with combatants for the army I have worked on. They could even pick angel to make an arch-enemy for. Just a suggestion.

That sounds cool, but that belongs in the 'Future Contest Ideas' Thread.
Green Skin
Regulator

Postby Batman1016 » Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:12 pm

Eeeeyyyeehhhh . . . I don't really like ANY of that . . . . :(

I'll go with Barbarians, because that's the only category I have ANY possible entry for.
Batman1016
Regular Realmer

Postby HeartBreakKid » Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:46 pm

I'll pretend my vote counts and go for Yo Joe
Friendly neighborhood moderator-Any Questions,Concerns,Just looking to chat feel free to PM!
Official member of the Untouchable Customs Team .
HeartBreakKid
Regulator

Postby emmbro30 » Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:00 am

Green Skin wrote:
emmbro30 wrote:Just a suggestion, but as most of you know, I have made a rather large army of angel figures. Over time I have been asked if I have considered making a opposing (demon) army. As one working towards becoming a pastor I am not entirely comfortable with the idea of making them myself. I was wondering if maybe a contest could be designed for realmers to come up with combatants for the army I have worked on. They could even pick angel to make an arch-enemy for. Just a suggestion.

Sorr6 about that.
emmbro30
Avid Realmer

Postby Green Skin » Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:18 am

emmbro30 wrote:
Green Skin wrote:

Sorr6 about that.

No big deal man. Just be sure to put your idea in that thread and I'll include it in the next round of voting. :D

yamivash 0 wrote:I'll pretend my vote counts and go for Yo Joe

Of coarse your vote counts, you're just outnumbered at the moment. :badgrin: Plus when I go back and reuse contest themes that didn't win I only look at the ones that got votes.
Green Skin
Regulator

Postby Tim 121RVC » Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:11 pm

#6 Battle Beasts
Tim 121RVC
Inductee Realmer

Postby shapp » Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:01 pm

#5 Alienated Anatomy

all the way, I would love to see some of the work that comes out of this =p
shapp
Fanatic Realmer

Postby dbocustoms » Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:16 pm

goon squad!!!!!!!!!yeah boooooooooooooooy! that would be cool,like ultra super keen even
TRADE LIST viewtopic.php?f=3&t=37739
i LoVe LAmP
dbocustoms
Avid Realmer

Postby RedRebelCustoms » Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:41 pm

I thoink alien anatomy was the winner? [smilie=confuzzled.gif] :-& :bday:
REDREBELCUSTOMS
RedRebelCustoms
Elite Realmer

Postby dbocustoms » Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:15 pm

alien anatomy will be dope,i just liked the other one too :D
TRADE LIST viewtopic.php?f=3&t=37739
i LoVe LAmP
dbocustoms
Avid Realmer

Postby RedRebelCustoms » Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:45 pm

Me too Dbo! Me tooooo.... :D
REDREBELCUSTOMS
RedRebelCustoms
Elite Realmer

Postby Green Skin » Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:20 pm

:-k Something tells me Alienated Anatomy won that round. Write up for that contest will be submitted shortly. Thanks to everyone that voted.

#1 Pirates
Make any pirate character, real or fictional. Human pirates, zombie pirates, space pirates, it's all good, matey! Edward Teach (Blackbeard), Pirates of The Carribean, Pirates of Darkwater, Pirates of The Galaxseas, ThunderCats Berserkers, etc. You could also give non-pirate characters a buccaneer makeover (i.e., the Dread Pirate Deadpool).

#2 Deadly Demons II
Figure Realm has been plunged into the Nine Hells, if you don't want to burn, you'd better craft yourself an infernal buddy fast! Simply make any demon/devil character for this one, including original creations (half-breeds are also okay.) Devilman, Hellboy, Mephisto, Malebolgia, Beezlebub, Succubi/Incubi, etc.

#3 Customizer Spotlight
In the same vein as the contest dedicated to Patraw, this contest focuses on the work of a specific customizer. If you vote for this theme please nominate 3 customizers. 1) Nominated customizers must be a member of Figure Realm 2)You can't vote for yourself. Legal entries would be characters from the customizers gallery of work, or characters done in the customizer's style if he/she is known for one.

#4 Dr. Fodderstein
Normally the contests just focus on the end results, this one is a little different. The goal for this contest is to create a complete custom out of random parts. The rule for this contest is that every piece must come from a different figure. (Except for pairs, like hands or feet.) For this contest it's not just about what you make, it's also what parts you make it from.

#5 Dynamic Duos
Two heads are better than one! Create a pair of customs representing any two-person team (heroes or villains). Sam & Twitch, Batman & Robin, Juggernaut & Black Tom Cassidy, Ren & Stimpy, Cloak & Dagger, Hawk & Dove, Power Man & Iron Fist, Milk & Cheese, Tomax & Xamot, The Wonder Twins, etc.

#6 Cartoons
This contest is all about cartoons. Any character that originated as a cartoon is eligible for this contest. From the silly ones like Looney Toons, Freakazoid, Pink Panther, and the mature ones like Exo Squad, Gurren Lagann, and Voltron; all original cartoons are fair game. Things from other media that were adapted to cartoon form are not allowed.
Green Skin
Regulator

PreviousNext

Return to Figure Realm News and Comments