Vote For The Next Custom Contest Theme!

Find out the latest news related to Figure Realm. You are encouraged to make any comments, suggestions or report any problems with the web site.

Moderator: Regulators

Re: Vote For The Next Custom Contest Theme!

Postby RedRebelCustoms » Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:11 pm

I'm with Patraw on that one ALIENATED ANATOMY! This opens the door to so many, MANY, many, many...uhhm, many possibilities?!?! I see a 6 armed, 3 headed Hydra Goon. Lol. Seriously... LAUGH! Really hope this one wins. Creatures/Mutants/Monster/Alien contest sounds so freak'n fun!! :D
REDREBELCUSTOMS
User avatar
RedRebelCustoms
Elite Realmer
 
Posts: 1339
Joined: Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:45 pm
Location: Phoenix, AZ

Re: Vote For The Next Custom Contest Theme!

Postby Shinigami » Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:59 am

Yea, Alienated.
User avatar
Shinigami
Fanatic Realmer
 
Posts: 681
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:37 am
Location: Poland

Re: Vote For The Next Custom Contest Theme!

Postby emmbro30 » Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:09 am

Just a suggestion, but as most of you know, I have made a rather large army of angel figures. Over time I have been asked if I have considered making a opposing (demon) army. As one working towards becoming a pastor I am not entirely comfortable with the idea of making them myself. I was wondering if maybe a contest could be designed for realmers to come up with combatants for the army I have worked on. They could even pick angel to make an arch-enemy for. Just a suggestion.
emmbro30
Avid Realmer
 
Posts: 337
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:27 pm

Re: Vote For The Next Custom Contest Theme!

Postby Green Skin » Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:27 pm

emmbro30 wrote:Just a suggestion, but as most of you know, I have made a rather large army of angel figures. Over time I have been asked if I have considered making a opposing (demon) army. As one working towards becoming a pastor I am not entirely comfortable with the idea of making them myself. I was wondering if maybe a contest could be designed for realmers to come up with combatants for the army I have worked on. They could even pick angel to make an arch-enemy for. Just a suggestion.


That sounds cool, but that belongs in the 'Future Contest Ideas' Thread.
User avatar
Green Skin
Regulator
 
Posts: 1022
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:00 am
Location: Minneapolis

Re: Vote For The Next Custom Contest Theme!

Postby Batman1016 » Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:12 pm

Eeeeyyyeehhhh . . . I don't really like ANY of that . . . . :(

I'll go with Barbarians, because that's the only category I have ANY possible entry for.
User avatar
Batman1016
Regular Realmer
 
Posts: 166
Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:08 pm
Location: State College, PA

Re: Vote For The Next Custom Contest Theme!

Postby HeartBreakKid » Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:46 pm

I'll pretend my vote counts and go for Yo Joe
Image
Friendly neighborhood moderator-Any Questions,Concerns,Just looking to chat feel free to PM!
Official member of the Untouchable Customs Team .
User avatar
HeartBreakKid
Regulator
 
Posts: 2948
Joined: Tue May 13, 2008 1:48 am
Location: Where the wild things are.

Re: Vote For The Next Custom Contest Theme!

Postby emmbro30 » Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:00 am

Green Skin wrote:
emmbro30 wrote:Just a suggestion, but as most of you know, I have made a rather large army of angel figures. Over time I have been asked if I have considered making a opposing (demon) army. As one working towards becoming a pastor I am not entirely comfortable with the idea of making them myself. I was wondering if maybe a contest could be designed for realmers to come up with combatants for the army I have worked on. They could even pick angel to make an arch-enemy for. Just a suggestion.


That sounds cool, but that belongs in the 'Future Contest Ideas' Thread.


Sorr6 about that.
emmbro30
Avid Realmer
 
Posts: 337
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:27 pm

Re: Vote For The Next Custom Contest Theme!

Postby Green Skin » Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:18 am

emmbro30 wrote:
Green Skin wrote:
emmbro30 wrote:Just a suggestion, but as most of you know, I have made a rather large army of angel figures. Over time I have been asked if I have considered making a opposing (demon) army. As one working towards becoming a pastor I am not entirely comfortable with the idea of making them myself. I was wondering if maybe a contest could be designed for realmers to come up with combatants for the army I have worked on. They could even pick angel to make an arch-enemy for. Just a suggestion.


That sounds cool, but that belongs in the 'Future Contest Ideas' Thread.


Sorr6 about that.


No big deal man. Just be sure to put your idea in that thread and I'll include it in the next round of voting. :D


yamivash 0 wrote:I'll pretend my vote counts and go for Yo Joe


Of coarse your vote counts, you're just outnumbered at the moment. :badgrin: Plus when I go back and reuse contest themes that didn't win I only look at the ones that got votes.
User avatar
Green Skin
Regulator
 
Posts: 1022
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:00 am
Location: Minneapolis

Re: Vote For The Next Custom Contest Theme!

Postby Tim 121RVC » Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:11 pm

#6 Battle Beasts
User avatar
Tim 121RVC
Inductee Realmer
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:27 am
Location: The Netherlands

Re: Vote For The Next Custom Contest Theme!

Postby shapp » Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:01 pm

#5 Alienated Anatomy

all the way, I would love to see some of the work that comes out of this =p
User avatar
shapp
Fanatic Realmer
 
Posts: 881
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:52 pm

Re: Vote For The Next Custom Contest Theme!

Postby dbocustoms » Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:16 pm

goon squad!!!!!!!!!yeah boooooooooooooooy! that would be cool,like ultra super keen even
TRADE LIST viewtopic.php?f=3&t=37739
i LoVe LAmP
dbocustoms
Avid Realmer
 
Posts: 358
Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:49 am

Re: Vote For The Next Custom Contest Theme!

Postby RedRebelCustoms » Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:41 pm

I thoink alien anatomy was the winner? [smilie=confuzzled.gif] :-& :bday:
REDREBELCUSTOMS
User avatar
RedRebelCustoms
Elite Realmer
 
Posts: 1339
Joined: Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:45 pm
Location: Phoenix, AZ

Re: Vote For The Next Custom Contest Theme!

Postby dbocustoms » Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:15 pm

alien anatomy will be dope,i just liked the other one too :D
TRADE LIST viewtopic.php?f=3&t=37739
i LoVe LAmP
dbocustoms
Avid Realmer
 
Posts: 358
Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:49 am

Re: Vote For The Next Custom Contest Theme!

Postby RedRebelCustoms » Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:45 pm

Me too Dbo! Me tooooo.... :D
REDREBELCUSTOMS
User avatar
RedRebelCustoms
Elite Realmer
 
Posts: 1339
Joined: Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:45 pm
Location: Phoenix, AZ

Re: Vote For The Next Custom Contest Theme!

Postby Green Skin » Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:20 pm

:-k Something tells me Alienated Anatomy won that round. Write up for that contest will be submitted shortly. Thanks to everyone that voted.

#1 Pirates
Make any pirate character, real or fictional. Human pirates, zombie pirates, space pirates, it's all good, matey! Edward Teach (Blackbeard), Pirates of The Carribean, Pirates of Darkwater, Pirates of The Galaxseas, ThunderCats Berserkers, etc. You could also give non-pirate characters a buccaneer makeover (i.e., the Dread Pirate Deadpool).


#2 Deadly Demons II
Figure Realm has been plunged into the Nine Hells, if you don't want to burn, you'd better craft yourself an infernal buddy fast! Simply make any demon/devil character for this one, including original creations (half-breeds are also okay.) Devilman, Hellboy, Mephisto, Malebolgia, Beezlebub, Succubi/Incubi, etc.

#3 Customizer Spotlight
In the same vein as the contest dedicated to Patraw, this contest focuses on the work of a specific customizer. If you vote for this theme please nominate 3 customizers. 1) Nominated customizers must be a member of Figure Realm 2)You can't vote for yourself. Legal entries would be characters from the customizers gallery of work, or characters done in the customizer's style if he/she is known for one.


#4 Dr. Fodderstein
Normally the contests just focus on the end results, this one is a little different. The goal for this contest is to create a complete custom out of random parts. The rule for this contest is that every piece must come from a different figure. (Except for pairs, like hands or feet.) For this contest it's not just about what you make, it's also what parts you make it from.

#5 Dynamic Duos
Two heads are better than one! Create a pair of customs representing any two-person team (heroes or villains). Sam & Twitch, Batman & Robin, Juggernaut & Black Tom Cassidy, Ren & Stimpy, Cloak & Dagger, Hawk & Dove, Power Man & Iron Fist, Milk & Cheese, Tomax & Xamot, The Wonder Twins, etc.

#6 Cartoons
This contest is all about cartoons. Any character that originated as a cartoon is eligible for this contest. From the silly ones like Looney Toons, Freakazoid, Pink Panther, and the mature ones like Exo Squad, Gurren Lagann, and Voltron; all original cartoons are fair game. Things from other media that were adapted to cartoon form are not allowed.
User avatar
Green Skin
Regulator
 
Posts: 1022
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:00 am
Location: Minneapolis

PreviousNext

Return to Figure Realm News and Comments

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests