Figure Realm 2012 Secret Santa sign-ups (REVISED)

Find out the latest news related to Figure Realm. You are encouraged to make any comments, suggestions or report any problems with the web site.

Moderator: Regulators

Re: Figure Realm 2012 Secret Santa sign-ups (REVISED)

Postby NeCrollector » Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:27 pm

Nice... :lol: :D
Can't wait to see who's the mastermind behind this wicked creation! :D
NeCrollector
Casual Realmer

Postby NeCrollector » Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:41 pm

ole jade jaw wrote:Nahice!! That's one wild piece! Whoever it was really zeroed in on your taste! :bday:

He definitely did, OJJ. \:D/
NeCrollector
Casual Realmer

Postby mister garbage » Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:01 am

NeCrollector wrote:Nice... :lol: :D
Can't wait to see who's the mastermind behind this wicked creation! :D

Wasn't it Therapist? Or am I not reading things right?
mister garbage
Regular Realmer

Postby ole jade jaw » Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:19 am

Siiiggghhhh, no, it wasn't......
ole jade jaw
Fanatic Realmer

Postby MangaJoe » Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:46 am

I apologize for the terrible quality of this image, I just received mine yesterday evening. I believe the customizer chose to do my odd ball request of, "Ultra Gritty Megaman" and as a bonus he threw in Solid Snake. So, hot shasta! Looks like my secret Santa doubled down... Now I'm double worried how mine will be received.
I am the ultimate super hero, I am GamPoolVerine!!

Trading post:
http://figurerealm.com/phpBB2/viewtopic ... highlight=
MangaJoe
Avid Realmer

Postby Cherry Bomb » Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:50 pm

MangaJoe wrote:I apologize for the terrible quality of this image, I just received mine yesterday evening. I believe the customizer chose to do my odd ball request of, "Ultra Gritty Megaman" and as a bonus he threw in Solid Snake. So, hot shasta! Looks like my secret Santa doubled down... Now I'm double worried how mine will be received.

OOh! those were from me I really wanted to make you 3-4 figures but couldn't finish Tron Link or my personally chosen metal gear Raiden but maybe Ill get those done for you some other time.

Well hope you like em I was terrified the recipient would hate it :lol:
Like - Us(Untouchable Customs)
Member,Founder and Photographer of Untouchable Customs!
Cherry Bomb
Regular Realmer

Postby G Brand » Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:58 pm

Super sweet Cherry Bomb, and awesome that you made two figures for your person. I feel like such a bum now :(
G Brand
Avid Realmer

Postby therapist » Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:05 pm

G Brand wrote:Super sweet Cherry Bomb, and awesome that you made two figures for your person. I feel like such a bum now :(

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: thats my wife. Always the one upsmen :lol: she was stressing sooooooooooo bad that her person would hate them but like I kept telling her, those are AMAZING pieces
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby MangaJoe » Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:24 pm

Cherry Bomb wrote:
MangaJoe wrote:I apologize for the terrible quality of this image, I just received mine yesterday evening. I believe the customizer chose to do my odd ball request of, "Ultra Gritty Megaman" and as a bonus he threw in Solid Snake. So, hot shasta! Looks like my secret Santa doubled down... Now I'm double worried how mine will be received.

OOh! those were from me I really wanted to make you 3-4 figures but couldn't finish Tron Link or my personally chosen metal gear Raiden but maybe Ill get those done for you some other time.

Well hope you like em I was terrified the recipient would hate it :lol:

Poor Snake had some bad warping from shipping, I think the cold temperature where I am did some damage. Overall he's snazzy though, I'm going over him examining what figures were used in his construction, snazzy if I do say so. As for Megaman... Jeez, a thousand images came into my imagination when I though "Gritty Megaman." I congratulate you for managing to make a design that's not only nothing like I could have imagined, but intimidating too. o.o *slow claps*

I did my list with just... A bizzare cast of characters because I wanted to give whoever got it a selection of things that were fun and left to more of their own interpretation. The fact that you even started the Tron link though makes me eager to see if it will be finished some day. ^_^

Trading post:
MangaJoe
Avid Realmer

Postby Darththomas » Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:32 pm

Just thought I'd pop in here and let you all know that as an outside observer, i'm really enjoying seeing this SS unfold. I've been looking in and taking guesses as the pictures are posted and I just got to say i'm two for two at the mo, I'm pretty sure I know who did that insane Skely too but i'll leave it to them to reveal themselves. Jado and Cherrybomb those are fantastic and wolverhulk and manga are lucky to get them...................I'm sooo in next year :D .
FaceBook Emlyn Darthomas Thomas
WIP viewtopic.php?f=25&t=25093
Darththomas
Regulator

Postby MangaJoe » Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:30 pm

Oh wow, durp! I hadn't even realized the Skeletor I made had been posted yet. o.o

Trading post:
MangaJoe
Avid Realmer

Postby NeCrollector » Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:47 pm

MangaJoe wrote:Oh wow, durp! I hadn't even realized the Skeletor I made had been posted yet. o.o

Hi MangaJoe! So you're the one who created this wicked Skeletor that I now so proudly display on my MOTUC shelf? [smilie=grineyes.gif]
Last edited by NeCrollector on Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NeCrollector
Casual Realmer

Postby MangaJoe » Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:51 pm

NeCrollector wrote:
MangaJoe wrote:Oh wow, durp! I hadn't even realized the Skeletor I made had been posted yet. o.o

Hi MangaJoe! So you're the one who created this wicked Skeletor that I now so proudly display on my MOTUC shelf? [smilie=grineyes.gif]

Darn tootin, he was... I want to say a John Cena action figure, I think that's the wrestler I used. Either way, it was a wrestler body with transplanted lower legs and a sanded down and resculpted head. I wanted to use a plain old skull, but I couldn't find one, then my little brother put up some metal poster with a guy wearing a skull inspired helmet... and I was like, YES! I must sculpt a horrifying spiked skull that would make children cry...

I was worried the pentagram on the shield might be too much, as I didn't know what would be offensive or not to the person receiving the figure.

Trading post:
MangaJoe
Avid Realmer

Postby shapp » Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:18 pm

These are all really amazing looking figures. I am amazed by the calibur of stuff that has shown up so far, freaking amazing! And two figures Cherry, I applaud you mam.
shapp
Fanatic Realmer

Postby NeCrollector » Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:21 pm

MangaJoe wrote:
NeCrollector wrote:

Darn tootin, he was... I want to say a John Cena action figure, I think that's the wrestler I used. Either way, it was a wrestler body with transplanted lower legs and a sanded down and resculpted head. I wanted to use a plain old skull, but I couldn't find one, then my little brother put up some metal poster with a guy wearing a skull inspired helmet... and I was like, YES! I must sculpt a horrifying spiked skull that would make children cry...

I was worried the pentagram on the shield might be too much, as I didn't know what would be offensive or not to the person receiving the figure.

The added pentagram is a MOST perfect touch, brother, as it gives Skelly that dark edge I was hoping for. I love the added blood details all over the fig. The unhooded skull head is totally WICKED!!! The hood that falls down his back is an awesome attention to detail. The added chains were the icing on the cake! You outdid yourself, MangaJoe! I truly appreciate all the time and effort you put into this one-of-a-kind gem. Again...thank you so much!!! =D> =D> =D>
I'm definitely in for next year's Secret Santa! :D
NeCrollector
Casual Realmer

PreviousNext

Return to Figure Realm News and Comments