Figure Realm 2012 Secret Santa sign-ups (REVISED)

Find out the latest news related to Figure Realm. You are encouraged to make any comments, suggestions or report any problems with the web site.

Moderator: Regulators

Re: Figure Realm 2012 Secret Santa sign-ups (REVISED)

Postby MangaJoe » Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:29 pm

D'aw, shucks, I had no idea you'd like him this much. I spent the months leading up to this toiling away trying to make him look good worried he wouldn't be up to snuff. This is worth it though, it makes me really genuinely happy that you dig the figure. Heck, I even started considering making a He-Man of similar style to go with him. :P
I am the ultimate super hero, I am GamPoolVerine!!

Trading post:
http://figurerealm.com/phpBB2/viewtopic ... highlight=
MangaJoe
Avid Realmer

Postby NeCrollector » Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:37 pm

MangaJoe wrote:D'aw, shucks, I had no idea you'd like him this much. I spent the months leading up to this toiling away trying to make him look good worried he wouldn't be up to snuff. This is worth it though, it makes me really genuinely happy that you dig the figure. Heck, I even started considering making a He-Man of similar style to go with him. :P

A He-Man, in the same style, would be SWEET! :D I'd love to see that, MJ.
NeCrollector
Casual Realmer

Postby ole jade jaw » Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:41 pm

Nicely done Joe! That's a really cool, innovative take. =D>
ole jade jaw
Fanatic Realmer

Postby NeCrollector » Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:54 pm

yamivash 0 wrote:
ole jade jaw wrote:Yami, correct me if I am wrong, but here's how this usually goes down.
Recipient: When you recieve your SS gift, take a picture and post it in this thread. The person who made it for you should then claim credit for it here, in this thread. After that, enjoy your new custom action figure.....
provider: When someone posts a picture of the figure you made, say "Hey, that was from me! Hope you like it" or some such response. After that, hope that they enjoy their new custom action figure.....
Don't forget everybody, projects should be mailed out by or on the 8th. That's 8 days away from today.. The reveals should therefore begin coming in about week or so after that.
I hope everybody had fun creating your customs and has even more fun recieving your gifts.
OJJ

Correct you if youre wrong....what do I do if you're 100% right?I guess just tell ya that! cuz what ya said there is correct

Hey guys...how soon after the provider identifies him/herself as the creator of the SS gift can he/she post it on the Realm for all to see? Should we all wait till...say...the 25th or an agreed upon date? :-k Thanks. :D
NeCrollector
Casual Realmer

Postby ole jade jaw » Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:15 pm

I say, once the cats outta the bag, throw dem dealies up there!
ole jade jaw
Fanatic Realmer

Postby G Brand » Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:17 pm

ole jade jaw wrote:I say, once the cats outta the bag, throw dem dealies up there!

Cool wit me. 8)
G Brand
Avid Realmer

Postby MangaJoe » Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:28 pm

I feel like I should dance happily with all the positive feedback good'ol Skelly has received.
I am the ultimate super hero, I am GamPoolVerine!!

Trading post:
http://figurerealm.com/phpBB2/viewtopic ... highlight=
MangaJoe
Avid Realmer

Postby NeCrollector » Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:24 pm

MangaJoe wrote:I feel like I should dance happily with all the positive feedback good'ol Skelly has received.

You definitely should, brother...it's well deserved! :D \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
NeCrollector
Casual Realmer

Postby NeCrollector » Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:25 pm

ole jade jaw wrote:I say, once the cats outta the bag, throw dem dealies up there!

COOL! :D
Thanks Jade Jaw! :D
NeCrollector
Casual Realmer

Postby ole jade jaw » Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:55 pm

I'm like a little kid on christmas morning. I can't wait for the dude to unwrap mine. I'm checking the tracking # every 7 minutes.... nope, still not there yet....................... Nope...........
ole jade jaw
Fanatic Realmer

Postby NeCrollector » Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:59 pm

ole jade jaw wrote:I'm like a little kid on christmas morning. I can't wait for the dude to unwrap mine. I'm checking the tracking # every 7 minutes.... nope, still not there yet....................... Nope...........

I hear ya, brother...I'm in the same state of delirium...checking my tracking # to see when **** will arrive. :D I sincerely hope the recipient will like his/her gift. [-o<
NeCrollector
Casual Realmer

Postby mister garbage » Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:04 pm

I wish I could send mine out! My recipient dropped off the face of the earth. :doubt:
mister garbage
Regular Realmer

Postby HeartBreakKid » Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:16 pm

mister garbage wrote:I wish I could send mine out! My recipient dropped off the face of the earth. :doubt:

Yeah its frustrating as all heck because I've messaged him several times .
Friendly neighborhood moderator-Any Questions,Concerns,Just looking to chat feel free to PM!
Official member of the Untouchable Customs Team .
HeartBreakKid
Regulator

Postby Galactape » Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:20 am

mister garbage wrote:I wish I could send mine out! My recipient dropped off the face of the earth. :doubt:

I would just PM him, if you tried everything else.
Galactape
Realm of Famer

Postby Wolverhulk ISS » Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:26 am

Man this is all so fun! Seeing everyone's work and how happy everyone is to get something off their wish list, just awesome. Mad props to the customizers who've claimed work thus far: Jado (of course!), Cherry, and Manga. All your pieces look killer. That Skelly really is incredible and a He-man to match would be redonkulous. And a Tron Link crossover!?! Holy crap that could be the coolest crossover ever. I'm on pins n needles about the one I did. It's so funny how nervous we all were about our projects and then to see how well received they are. Merry Christmas!
Wolverhulk ISS
Casual Realmer

PreviousNext

Return to Figure Realm News and Comments