Figure Realm 2012 Secret Santa sign-ups (REVISED)

Find out the latest news related to Figure Realm. You are encouraged to make any comments, suggestions or report any problems with the web site.

Moderator: Regulators

Re: Figure Realm 2012 Secret Santa sign-ups (REVISED)

Postby G Brand » Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:52 am

Wolverhulk ISS wrote:Man this is all so fun! Seeing everyone's work and how happy everyone is to get something off their wish list, just awesome. Mad props to the customizers who've claimed work thus far: Jado (of course!), Cherry, and Manga. All your pieces look killer. That Skelly really is incredible and a He-man to match would be redonkulous. And a Tron Link crossover!?! Holy crap that could be the coolest crossover ever. I'm on pins n needles about the one I did. It's so funny how nervous we all were about our projects and then to see how well received they are. Merry Christmas!

Agreed. I know I was a wreck throughout the process, hoping my person likes their figure. 8-[
G Brand
Avid Realmer

Postby dbocustoms » Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:58 am

ok guys please please forgive me for this,im not tryin to complain or make excuses,really,but i have a procedure done on one of my hands(nothing gross lol,not to get specific but i have some disabilities,not tryin to pity party it up either) but the procedure went wrong and messed up my hand for awile,my ss project is done,i just am mailing it late,this week,tommorrow actually.i am truly sorry for the delay and hope that the recipient of my ss project and everyone involved will accept my apology on this one,i am truly sorry for being late,i thought i was gonna make it but just could not do it in time,i am even very late on finishing the customs that i need to get mailed out and it is nice.please dont label me a scrooge!i love this site(my all timew fav interweb site) and really enjoy all the interaction with all you guys and gals,i havent even been able to comment on alot f the really cool customs popping up on here lately(which aLso makes me feel like mega jerk wad)so again im sorry it was an unforseen thing that happened and i will do my best to make it up to the partys involved,but as i said my ss thing is finished and will be mailed tommorrow with a bonus(ol jade im mailing your stuff,unrelated,today)thanks and sorry for the pity party and everything-Dbo
ps i tried writing this last night but my computer shut down so i got all pissed and gave up!)thanks
TRADE LIST viewtopic.php?f=3&t=37739
i LoVe LAmP
dbocustoms
Avid Realmer

Postby Galactape » Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:03 pm

dbocustoms wrote:ok guys please please forgive me for this,im not tryin to complain or make excuses,really,but i have a procedure done on one of my hands(nothing gross lol,not to get specific but i have some disabilities,not tryin to pity party it up either) but the procedure went wrong and messed up my hand for awile,my ss project is done,i just am mailing it late,this week,tommorrow actually.i am truly sorry for the delay and hope that the recipient of my ss project and everyone involved will accept my apology on this one,i am truly sorry for being late,i thought i was gonna make it but just could not do it in time,i am even very late on finishing the customs that i need to get mailed out and it is nice.please dont label me a scrooge!i love this site(my all timew fav interweb site) and really enjoy all the interaction with all you guys and gals,i havent even been able to comment on alot f the really cool customs popping up on here lately(which aLso makes me feel like mega jerk wad)so again im sorry it was an unforseen thing that happened and i will do my best to make it up to the partys involved,but as i said my ss thing is finished and will be mailed tommorrow with a bonus(ol jade im mailing your stuff,unrelated,today)thanks and sorry for the pity party and everything-Dbo
ps i tried writing this last night but my computer shut down so i got all pissed and gave up!)thanks

I a sure noone will mind, I hope yourhand gets better soon, and God bless!
Galactape
Realm of Famer

Postby NeCrollector » Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:48 pm

Don't sweat it, dbo. :D
I must confess I actually couldn't ship my gift till yesterday morning. :oops:
...so you're not alone, my friend... :D
We wish you well, brother.
NeCrollector
Casual Realmer

Postby ole jade jaw » Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:10 pm

Yeah buddy, don't worry about it at all. I know of a few guys that are just finishing them up now. So you're not alone.
ole jade jaw
Fanatic Realmer

Postby HeartBreakKid » Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:58 pm

If you guys only knew ...I've given so many extensions .

PS Imma pm you about next year OJJ
Friendly neighborhood moderator-Any Questions,Concerns,Just looking to chat feel free to PM!
Official member of the Untouchable Customs Team .
HeartBreakKid
Regulator

Postby MangaJoe » Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:04 pm

I'm already kind of eager to see what madness we could cause next year.
I am the ultimate super hero, I am GamPoolVerine!!

Trading post:
http://figurerealm.com/phpBB2/viewtopic ... highlight=
MangaJoe
Avid Realmer

Postby HeartBreakKid » Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:24 pm

Penalties
This just in ANYONE who does not complete their end of the Secret Santa ,will be banned from future events and receive a negative feedback in the trading post because for all case and purpose they are both relying on your honesty as a sender so it will serve the same purpose.
What counts as not completing your end :

-Shipping a custom that appears you put ABSOLUTELY NO EFFORT INTO! We aren't looking for good and bad customs judging here but if I put a Wonderman head on an Elektra body pour on green paint. Literally) and call in She-Hulk then that's a no effort custom .

-Your recipient not receiving by an undisclosed time,Know it is reasonable but I rather not put an exact when so nobody abuses the time window .

Sorry to bring the block'o negativity but its come to my attention things like this DO happen and I'm just trying to lessen the likelihood .
Friendly neighborhood moderator-Any Questions,Concerns,Just looking to chat feel free to PM!
HeartBreakKid
Regulator

Postby NeCrollector » Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:04 pm

I, for one, appreciate what you've done for us yamivash.
I know it's not easy laying down the law, but I'm sure we all know that you're ultimately looking out for all the participants' best interest.
Thanks to both you and OJJ for coordinating this awesome event and taking the time to answer all our PM's and posts. :D
NeCrollector
Casual Realmer

Postby HeartBreakKid » Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:30 pm

awww shucks, I really appreciate that! :) Now I just hoping people surprise me and we get 100% completion rate this year
HeartBreakKid
Regulator

Postby therapist » Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:53 pm

Just received this STUNNING custom!!!!

I could not be happier with it :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: I know who made it as they sent me a letter with the figure but I will let him step forward and take credit. He is absolutely amazing the customizer really took his time ad the lines are perfect. =D> =D> =D> =D> I applaud and thank you my friend
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby mister garbage » Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:52 pm

Mein Gott! That is awesome, Therapist! Your customizer did amazingly clean work.

And I want to thank you, too, Yamivash (OJJ too)! This was really fun and got my creative uhm... juices... flowing again. I'll participate next time for sure, regardless of this one's outcome.

*PS - did the green paint on an Elektra body actually happen? I could use a good laugh...*
mister garbage
Regular Realmer

Postby dbocustoms » Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:27 pm

i agree yamivash,so sorry i was late but i assure you i didnt make a half butted custom,although my request was relatively simple i did put all my effort into making the person happy,the last thing i want is to get banned from anything on this site but most of all i dont want to let anyone down,especially the persn that is getting my figure,and thanks for layin the law down you did it in a very respectfull manner(duh!everyone on here that i have encountered is ultra keen)and its good to know its being takin seriously.ill post whatever i recieve as soon as i get it too,im very excited to see what i am getting!im hoping it comes late so i wont feel so bad about my timing lol,can i say who made it when i do or should i let the dude/dudette take the credit?in other news SPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!GET BACK ARTHUR,THAT COFFEE IS DECAF!
i LoVe LAmP
dbocustoms
Avid Realmer

Postby dbocustoms » Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:28 pm

OH and therapist that custom is awesome!the white lines are rediculously straight and clean,what a cool thing to have in your collection,congrats!
i LoVe LAmP
dbocustoms
Avid Realmer

Postby RedRebelCustoms » Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:55 pm

Wow! These are turning out spectacular! Dbo, I want one! :shock: .

-Yami, check your inbox bro. I will overnight if necessary. Ban me if you must. I understand. The circumstances were unexpected but I will more than likely be late by next week or the following. No excuse guys. The figure was not shoddy. It was the same I'd do for any of my customs. That is up to perception I guess. My sincerest apologies to the recipient.
REDREBELCUSTOMS
RedRebelCustoms
Elite Realmer

PreviousNext

Return to Figure Realm News and Comments