Figure Realm 2012 Secret Santa sign-ups (REVISED)

Find out the latest news related to Figure Realm. You are encouraged to make any comments, suggestions or report any problems with the web site.

Moderator: Regulators

Re: Figure Realm 2012 Secret Santa sign-ups (REVISED)

Postby mister garbage » Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:25 pm

NeCrollector wrote:I am so happy you like my take on Hela! \:D/
She was quite a challenge and put up some fight! However, I feel that all the effort paid off.
I hope you'll enjoy her, brother.
There were so many reference pics of her on the web, that it was hard sticking to just one style of her outfit. Plus, I really wanted to use the Star Sapphire figure as the base because of its beautiful sculpt...so that did force me to go off in a totally different direction with her. I really hope you don't mind that it's not a 100% accurate rendition of Hela. Not to mention that I decided to make her skin icy cold, being that she's the daughter of the king of the frost giant. :D
I felt this gave her an evil edge.

Have a wonderful Holiday m.g. :D
Happy Holidays, Realmers! This has been a fun ride.
Again, a shout out to yamivash and OJJ...you 2 have been incredible! =D> =D> =D>

NeCro... This. Thing. Is. Fugg'n. Amazing!

I want to put it with my collection, and I can't even decide where to put it. With my Asgardians/gods? With my demons and Mephisto? I'm so conflicted... I guess you'll just have to make me another ;).

Can't thank you enough!
mister garbage
Regular Realmer

Postby NeCrollector » Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:33 pm

mister garbage wrote:
NeCrollector wrote:I am so happy you like my take on Hela! \:D/
She was quite a challenge and put up some fight! However, I feel that all the effort paid off.
I hope you'll enjoy her, brother.
There were so many reference pics of her on the web, that it was hard sticking to just one style of her outfit. Plus, I really wanted to use the Star Sapphire figure as the base because of its beautiful sculpt...so that did force me to go off in a totally different direction with her. I really hope you don't mind that it's not a 100% accurate rendition of Hela. Not to mention that I decided to make her skin icy cold, being that she's the daughter of the king of the frost giant. :D
I felt this gave her an evil edge.

Have a wonderful Holiday m.g. :D
Happy Holidays, Realmers! This has been a fun ride.
Again, a shout out to yamivash and OJJ...you 2 have been incredible! =D> =D> =D>

NeCro... This. Thing. Is. Fugg'n. Amazing!

I want to put it with my collection, and I can't even decide where to put it. With my Asgardians/gods? With my demons and Mephisto? I'm so conflicted... I guess you'll just have to make me another ;).

Can't thank you enough!

You don't know how happy it makes me to hear that from you, bro. :D
Thanks to all the Realmers who've chimed in on mister g's Hela. She's in good hands now....I know mr. g will take good care of her. :D
I truly appreciate all the feedback, brothers. :D
NeCrollector
Casual Realmer

Postby RedRebelCustoms » Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:25 pm

HEY, how many photos can I add? [smilie=confuzzled.gif]
REDREBELCUSTOMS
RedRebelCustoms
Elite Realmer

Postby RedRebelCustoms » Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:36 pm

AGE OF X LEGION

How Frick'n UNBELEIVABLE is this?? You can practically feel the Force Wall!!! THANK YOU!! MYSTERIOUS person!

REDREBELCUSTOMS
RedRebelCustoms
Elite Realmer

Postby RedRebelCustoms » Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:42 pm

Sorry if I posted too many pics. This really made my day! :shock: =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> :bday: [smilie=gunhappyyank.gif] [smilie=gunhappyyank.gif] [smilie=gunhappyyank.gif] [smilie=gunhappyyank.gif] [smilie=gunhappyyank.gif] [smilie=hellyeah.gif] \:D/
REDREBELCUSTOMS
RedRebelCustoms
Elite Realmer

Postby mister garbage » Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:54 pm

I dunno what the rules on pics is, but I'm all for a bunch. Nice job to your mysterious benefactor!
mister garbage
Regular Realmer

Postby Wolverhulk ISS » Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:05 pm

Thanks to G Brand and Necro for your partcicpation. Your figures are simply stunning. No one's gonna complain of spamming sweet pics of new awesomeness, so post away!
Wolverhulk ISS
Casual Realmer

Postby G Brand » Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:37 pm

Let's keep this rollin! I came home from work to find a rather nice sized box containing this. . .

I carefully opened the figure first and was blown away! I always wanted a Rocketeer figure since the movie first came out. I figured I might as well throw it into my list, and I'm stunned at what an awesome figure I received. It's PACKED with detail from head to toe, down to the ignition switch in his left hand. The rocket pack is perfect! (wondering where you got it) And the head is . . . I can't tell if it's factory made or really well sculpted, but it's flawless.

Then I opened the beautiful display stand it came with. You could not wipe the smile off of my face. Even my wife was impressed. The craftmanship is awesome and the paint effect just adds that realistic look to the piece. But to go above and beyond making an incredible figure and include a stunning display. . . I can't thank you enough, whoever you are.

PS-I give you my word I did not open the envelope. Can't wait for the reveal.

G
G Brand
Avid Realmer

Postby Cherry Bomb » Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:53 pm

WOW! these customs are awesome the more and more work that rolls in the more conviced I am that my work wasn't even good enough to be a brush cleaning rag to these! ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)
Like - Us(Untouchable Customs)
Member,Founder and Photographer of Untouchable Customs!
Cherry Bomb
Regular Realmer

Postby 3bcustoms » Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:07 am

RedRebelCustoms wrote:AGE OF X LEGION

How Frick'n UNBELEIVABLE is this?? You can practically feel the Force Wall!!! THANK YOU!! MYSTERIOUS person!

:idea:

Glad you like it RED, wasn't sure if you would since sculpting is not my fortay, but all in all it was a fun experience, and all the other customs are turning out awesome...Jado, Manga, Cherry, G brand and Necro =D> =D> =D> =D>
3bcustoms
Fanatic Realmer

Postby RedRebelCustoms » Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:34 am

3B- I love it bro! I knew it was you when the box said Canada! Couldn't wait to see what you made! I realized I had forgotten to ne careful and had to calm myself. That went right out the window when I saw Legion!!!! =P~

That Rocketeer looks PERFECT TOO! \:D/
REDREBELCUSTOMS
RedRebelCustoms
Elite Realmer

Postby G Brand » Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:42 am

Yo that Legion is off the chain! Can't wait for the recipe, I wanna know what those blue energy thingies are made of. And the Hela is outstanding Necro.
G Brand
Avid Realmer

Postby RedRebelCustoms » Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:02 am

I figured the recipe! I think?!?! I guess that's 3B's place though! He's the mastermind! :-# =D>
REDREBELCUSTOMS
RedRebelCustoms
Elite Realmer

Postby ole jade jaw » Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:40 am

I like the gritty paint effect on that Legion. Very cool.
ole jade jaw
Fanatic Realmer

Postby ole jade jaw » Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:00 am

Open the envelope G! Alright, let me start by saying that getting one of my favorite customizers in the SS was really intimidating. (your Spaceballs line is in my personal hall of fame) I tried to sculpt that pack. I actually put a few hours into the attempt but failed miserably. That one is from the cheesy bendy figure. The head though, is handmade, sculpt and styrene. The effort into all the other detail was just a result of the need to impress the great G Brand! :D I can't tell you how psyched I am that you like it. I had a blast making it. :D
ole jade jaw
Fanatic Realmer

PreviousNext

Return to Figure Realm News and Comments