Figure Realm 2012 Secret Santa sign-ups (REVISED)

Find out the latest news related to Figure Realm. You are encouraged to make any comments, suggestions or report any problems with the web site.

Moderator: Regulators

Re: Figure Realm 2012 Secret Santa sign-ups (REVISED)

Postby Galactape » Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:42 am

Cherry Bomb wrote:WOW! these customs are awesome the more and more work that rolls in the more conviced I am that my work wasn't even good enough to be a brush cleaning rag to these! ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

Don't run yourself down. I thought your Solid Snake was fantastic! And your take on Megaman was equally cool.
Galactape
Realm of Famer

Postby G Brand » Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:41 am

ole jade jaw wrote:Open the envelope G! Alright, let me start by saying that getting one of my favorite customizers in the SS was really intimidating. (your Spaceballs line is in my personal hall of fame) I tried to sculpt that pack. I actually put a few hours into the attempt but failed miserably. That one is from the cheesy bendy figure. The head though, is handmade, sculpt and styrene. The effort into all the other detail was just a result of the need to impress the great G Brand! :D I can't tell you how psyched I am that you like it. I had a blast making it. :D

I don't like it . . . I love it! I can't adequately put into words how impressive, inspiring and ingenious this piece is. As soon as I finished snapping pictures I placed him on the shelf in my studio. It's going to be a constant reminder to step up my game :D

Thanks again OJJ . . . Now Post That Joint for the World to SEE!
G Brand
Avid Realmer

Postby Wolverhulk ISS » Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:52 am

Holy shnikies, look at that Rocketeer!!! Congrats on your projects and thanks for participating OJJ and 3B. This is the coolest FR event ever. Love it!
Wolverhulk ISS
Casual Realmer

Postby HeartBreakKid » Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:01 pm

Galactape wrote:
Cherry Bomb wrote:WOW! these customs are awesome the more and more work that rolls in the more conviced I am that my work wasn't even good enough to be a brush cleaning rag to these! ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

Don't run yourself down. I thought your Solid Snake was fantastic! And your take on Megaman was equally cool.

Yeah Jen you did awesome .....Y'know what NEW RULE No one is permitted in my Thread without a smile! :lol:
Friendly neighborhood moderator-Any Questions,Concerns,Just looking to chat feel free to PM!
Official member of the Untouchable Customs Team .
HeartBreakKid
Regulator

Postby HeartBreakKid » Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:08 pm

Oh also!!! Great work EVERYONE .....might be strange but I feel proud of you all for putting your best foot forward!
Friendly neighborhood moderator-Any Questions,Concerns,Just looking to chat feel free to PM!
Official member of the Untouchable Customs Team .
HeartBreakKid
Regulator

Postby MangaJoe » Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:27 pm

The megaman was plenty snazzy upon unboxing him, only issue Snake had was a weird warped leg. That's probably just due to weather, I was able to straighten it out with a hair dryer. You did great. :D
I am the ultimate super hero, I am GamPoolVerine!!

Trading post:
http://figurerealm.com/phpBB2/viewtopic ... highlight=
MangaJoe
Avid Realmer

Postby fastfreddie » Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:31 pm

I mailed off my SS custom today 2-3 day PRIORITY. So, he should have it by Monday or Tuesday. I have tracking number if anyone needs to verify it... lol! I have not received a figure yet and will be leaving Sunday to go back to work and may not be home until next Friday or Saturday. If I get it by then I will try my best to get a photo uploaded but it's going to be hectic.
GATHERED TOGETHER FROM THE COSMIC REACHES OF THE UNIVERSE, HERE IN THIS GREAT HALL OF JUSTICE, ARE THE MOST POWERFUL FORCES OF GOOD EVER ASSEMBLED!
fastfreddie
Elite Realmer

Postby dbocustoms » Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:02 pm

mine as well is packed and gone,with some extra sweetness added in as well for my tardiness,now i have a good reason to say this and i will upload photos very soon,but SPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!
TRADE LIST viewtopic.php?f=3&t=37739
i LoVe LAmP
dbocustoms
Avid Realmer

Postby dbocustoms » Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:05 pm

SPOOOOOOOOOOON! I DIDNT OPEN THE ENVELOPE...oops all caps,i didnt open the reveal envelope but im alomost %235 sure i know who made this bad boy for me,since i am a big fan of his and his stlye is so unique,can you chums guess who made me this awesome tick!?!thanks secret santa,im thrilled to own this custom in my collection(its the only custom i own,and what an awesome one to have!) Image
Last edited by dbocustoms on Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
i LoVe LAmP
dbocustoms
Avid Realmer

Postby dbocustoms » Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:06 pm

i LoVe LAmP
dbocustoms
Avid Realmer

Postby dbocustoms » Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:06 pm

i LoVe LAmP
dbocustoms
Avid Realmer

Postby G Brand » Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:28 pm

That is one SICK paint job. And it's because of that paint job that I think I know who the creator is. Really great custom to have dbo :)
G Brand
Avid Realmer

Postby RedRebelCustoms » Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:50 pm

Yep! No mistaking a MASTERPIECE like that bro! Spectacular showing, unnamed, totally anonymous, as Dbo might say, NINJA MASTER! \:D/ \:D/ =D> =D> =D> [smilie=gunhappyyank.gif] [smilie=gunhappyyank.gif] [smilie=hellyeah.gif]
REDREBELCUSTOMS
RedRebelCustoms
Elite Realmer

Postby fastfreddie » Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:08 pm

I drink, I mean I plead the 5th! Guilty as charged. DBO, I did forget to include one item for you... one of my paintbrushes! Anyways, I must say those photos are terrible ... lol! The shine makes the the colors hard to capture properly and took my WIFE a while to figure out the camera. I will upload some when I get home Friday. I am happy that I received your name, Dave and I hope you do like your Tick. The paintjob is a multiple layered kaleidoscope of colors and a from scratch headsculpt ... lol! I went with the first figure on your list guessing you loved Tick more than the others. Merry Christmas my dear friend! You may open your envelope now to reveal your Secret. Santa's identity and get your certificate of authenticity!
GATHERED TOGETHER FROM THE COSMIC REACHES OF THE UNIVERSE, HERE IN THIS GREAT HALL OF JUSTICE, ARE THE MOST POWERFUL FORCES OF GOOD EVER ASSEMBLED!
fastfreddie
Elite Realmer

Postby ole jade jaw » Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:20 pm

Now that's what I'm talkin about!! Nicely done Freddie! :D
ole jade jaw
Fanatic Realmer

PreviousNext

Return to Figure Realm News and Comments