sly cooper base

Need help getting your custom completed? Looking for your next idea? Do you need some new tips or suggestions to complete your project? Come chat with us!

Moderator: Regulators

sly cooper base

Postby slycooper313 » Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:48 am

i want to make the whole sly cooper gang figures, but dont really know what base to use for sly or bentley or a head for murray. Any tips?
slycooper313
Inductee Realmer

Re: sly cooper base

Postby ryuskrew » Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:49 pm

I'm thinking your best bet would be getting Rocket Raccoon for Sly, and maybe using some of the Jazwares 3 inch line for the bases for the other ones. As far as Murray, you might have to sculpt him, as I don't really know any good Hippo-bases that are out right now. But I definitely think the Sonic one might be decent, with a ton of sanding and sculpting.

Also, a TMNT head for Bentley, for sure.
ryuskrew
Regular Realmer

Postby slycooper313 » Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:56 pm

oh cool, thanks ill be sure to try that, thanks for the suggestions!
slycooper313
Inductee Realmer

Postby shapp » Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:42 pm

Isn't sly a very sleek and slender character? rocket racoon is kind of short and stubby I thought. As far as I know the Rocket Raccoon figure is only like 2 inchs tall isnt it?
shapp
Fanatic Realmer

Postby ryuskrew » Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:09 pm

shapp wrote:Isn't sly a very sleek and slender character? rocket racoon is kind of short and stubby I thought. As far as I know the Rocket Raccoon figure is only like 2 inchs tall isnt it?

Good point, that's why I also said the Sonic figs, because those are generally pretty slender and about the same size as they should be.
ryuskrew
Regular Realmer

Return to Custom Help / Questions / Info