Lower torso + legs needed

Need help getting your custom completed? Looking for your next idea? Do you need some new tips or suggestions to complete your project? Come chat with us!

Moderator: Regulators

Lower torso + legs needed

Postby crea-torX » Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:47 pm

I am "HOPING" to us my DCUC Parasite upper torso and arms, but his legs are too short. I like to add some length but overly muscular. His waist line is larger than common DCUC figs. Has anyone done this move on a custom already or have any fantastic ideas? I thought of using Venom legs but couldn't get them worked into the lower torso well enough to be even close.

((((((((((( HELP ))))))))))
crea-torX
Regular Realmer

Re: Lower torso + legs needed

Postby Darththomas » Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:40 pm

You could extend the parasite legs, I did of on my twobad custom by cutting off the feet at the ankle, hollowing out parts from the 200x figure and gluing and sculpting. I've also used screws to extend limbs, just cut as before, drill pilot hole and screw in the screw at one end then the other, fill gap with sculpt and bosh..... Extended legs.
FaceBook Emlyn Darthomas Thomas
WIP viewtopic.php?f=25&t=25093
Darththomas
Regulator

Re: Lower torso + legs needed

Postby crea-torX » Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:28 pm

:-k I was just hoping for totally different torso and legs, but I might have to use this as a back up plan. I have to fix the legs. Someone had the bright idea to cut of the legs where they turn. Another reason for a new lower half.

Thanks man.
crea-torX
Regular Realmer

Return to Custom Help / Questions / Info