New. With Questions

Need help getting your custom completed? Looking for your next idea? Do you need some new tips or suggestions to complete your project? Come chat with us!

Moderator: Regulators

New. With Questions

Postby DCustoms » Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:46 pm

Hi all. I'm new here and have a few questions for you. I really want to build a Captain Marvel and Black Adam. does anyone know of any good heads to use?
Thanks in advance.

Dan
DCustoms
Newbie Realmer

Re: New. With Questions

Postby crea-torX » Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:51 am

What size are you building them in? If 6 inch figures, I would go with their DC classic heads. You can use Namor head for Black Adam. I might even have a Shazam head.
crea-torX
Regular Realmer

Postby DCustoms » Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:34 am

I am doing them in 6 inch size. Namor sounds cool. I was wanting something more serious for Captain Marvel though. The DCUC stuff always has some goofy grin on his face.
DCustoms
Newbie Realmer

Postby crea-torX » Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:15 am

The very best Captain Marvel/Shazam is the Alex Ross figure series. http://www.figurerealm.com/actionfigure.php?FID=23308 His head is perfect. That go to saying, who has the perfect head for you and EVERYTHING else will pale to it! I just looked him up on ebay and he runs about 70 bucks! I don't have a clue who I would use. Perhaps you have a small chance in getting a copy of his head. Good luck!
crea-torX
Regular Realmer

Postby Wiley-Barja Project » Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:28 am

Seen a custom made with the Blue Aquaman head for Capt. Marvel
Wiley-Barja Project
Inductee Realmer

Return to Custom Help / Questions / Info