Medieval / Fantasy Figures

Any news, rumors, questions or info about action figures.

Moderator: Regulators

Medieval / Fantasy Figures

Postby Gwion » Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:29 pm

Hi all, I'm trying to make some Game of Thrones customs and can't seem to find appropriate figures for the job. The Lord of the Rings figures can only go so far and I've already used any I can get my hands on. I'd simply like to know if you've ever come across medieval figures preferably knights, soldiers, warriors, the more armor the better. You're advice would be very much appreciated.
Last edited by Gwion on Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gwion
Newbie Realmer

Re: Medieval / Fantasy Figures

Postby Green Skin » Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:49 pm

There was a line of Fantasy type figures called Blood Wolves that might work. Spawn also did a Medieval line if I recall correctly, plus there are some in the regular line that would work. Aside from those the only one that comes to mind are Mystic Knights of Tir Na Gog, which weren't horrible figure but they are a bit dated and would need some work to be viable for a ML style custom.

Also you might want to refer to A Song of Ice & Fire as Game of Thrones, since that is what most people know the series as.
Green Skin
Regulator

Postby Galactape » Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:26 pm

Jakks pacific did a line of 6" Narnia figs with lots of removable armor.
Galactape
Realm of Famer

Postby Gwion » Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:53 am

Thanks for the advice guys, I've taken a look and I can't seem to find anything here in the uk, the Narnia figures are brilliant but they're really, really expensive, which is a shame, and the Dc Direct Dragon Age figures are so hard to get a hold of now too.

Why is there such a lack of Medieval style figures? Surely by the fact they're so hard to get when they are produced shows there's a market.

Any other figure recommendations would be very appreciated.
Gwion
Newbie Realmer

Return to General Action Figure Chatter