Please help ID 6yr olds Halo toy, he is upset it broke

Chat about your favorite figures from the past, get help figuring out the one guy's name from that one series, or tell your favorite childhood action figure story.

Moderator: Regulators

Please help ID 6yr olds Halo toy, he is upset it broke

Postby HOLLIE » Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:17 pm

Hi, I have been relentlessly searching online trying to ID my sons Halo action figure. Our little chihuahua chewed the head off & my son cried and cried. It is his favorite action figure, he played with it every day! We own a ps3 so I'm not familiar w/the Halo characters. I am unsure if you can add a picture on here, if not, I can text someone a picture of whats left of it. We bought it a few years ago and I will describe it best I can.
It is green, but not dark green. He is about 4" tall, and had a helmet on. His neck was blue, or was a blue scarf around it, but was blue only around neck. We think he had a grey visor/eye glass area. We can not find his head:( He has black gloves & black shoes. He has silvery/grey knee pads. He is movable, his knees, feet, hands, elbows ect. He is different from the halo figures I'm seeing out now, he is not as big and bulky. He resembles the build of a GI Joe truly, but I am for sure he is a halo soldier because we bought him new several years ago. I think he had a detatchable black vest, or possibly just one my son put on him from another toy. Please, if you might know the name of it message me so I can research and see. My son really loved it, and I'm just trying to buy him one just like it, since the dog tore his up. Thank You so much
HOLLIE
Newbie Realmer

Re: Please help ID 6yr olds Halo toy, he is upset it broke

Postby shapp » Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:22 pm

check this website out, you can click on each of the links to view what the figures look like but they all came out before the McFarlane versions (that I am aware of). They would def look different from the ones out now. I hope this helps.

http://www.halofigures.net/Halo_1_Action_Figures.php
shapp
Fanatic Realmer

Postby Purity » Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:03 am

Hey! I've been collecting the line since it started and own almost all of the figures. You can add pictures by using an image hosting site (like photobucket or flickr) and copying and pasting the URL here. you can text me the picture too if you private message me. The description isn't too helpful, but it might be Jun since you mentioned a scarf. A picture would be best though.
Purity
Avid Realmer

Postby Wesr » Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:48 pm

I agree a photo will let us narrow it down. Someone on here may even have on in the trading area.
Wesr
Realminator

Return to Figures of the Past