Iron Man 3 Legends Wave 2 official release?

Talk about the newest figures that are out, your latest finds and hauls from your last shopping spree and the most recent sightings.

Moderator: Regulators

Iron Man 3 Legends Wave 2 official release?

Postby terryzom » Fri May 17, 2013 5:33 am

Anyone know when these are supposed to officially drop? I picked up the Mark 42 and Movie Iron Patriot from Amazon a few weeks back, but they did not have an Ultron in stock and now none of the three are to be found, at least for reasonable prices. Originally they were slated for Fall 2013. Wonder if there was some kind of pre-release distribution error...
terryzom
Avid Realmer

Re: Iron Man 3 Legends Wave 2 official release?

Postby therapist » Fri May 17, 2013 11:07 am

I got mine at my local a few weeks back and they still have a lot but I have seen many people ask when they are being released in the US which leads me to believe they have yet to ship many of wave 2
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby Golden Wolf » Sat May 25, 2013 8:36 am

I just bought the Ultron lastnite at walmart they had the movie iron patriot & the other iron man from the movie so the whole series is out now in Hawaii .
In The Darkness Is Where I Shine !
tnregime.com - The best clothing company's out
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=20647
http://www.myspace.com/hawaiianpunisher
http://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=700359085&refid=13
Golden Wolf
Regulator

Postby triggerrick » Sun May 26, 2013 2:53 pm

Just found a complete wave 2 set here in Colorado if anyone's interested in them, pm me about it
triggerrick
Regular Realmer

Postby terryzom » Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:45 pm

Finally saw two mark 42 armors at a couple of retailers mixed in with the wave 1 figs. Got an ultron on the way for the (fairly) reasonable price of $24.50 shipped. Some of these prices are absurd...
terryzom
Avid Realmer

Postby Spoon » Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:25 pm

I've yet to see the second Wave here either. Funny, because we have a ton of Wave 1 and even had those early. More stores have even recently started carrying ML. It used to just be Target and TRU.

I ended up buying Ultron from the Hasbro Toy Shop. It was slightly cheaper than eBay. Hasbro distribution needs a complete overhaul. I've only seen a few cases of the Hit Monkey Series hit locally. Now the Wolverine Legends line has been announced as a Previews Exclusive. I can't wait for their answers to distribution issues and the missing variants at SDCC. I was looking for answers to these issues at Toy Fair.

I swear, it's like they don't want money ](*,)
Current eBay auctions: ------>Click<------
Stuff for trade/wants. Updated 9/01/14: ------>Click<------
eBay Feedback +1061
Realm Feedback +22
Spoon
Regular Realmer

Postby terryzom » Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:03 pm

Iron Man 3 Wave two finally hit shelves here, but have seen Ultron only once.

Spotted the entire Hit Monkey wave, but only at TRU prices.

Really hope The Wolverine Legends are better distributed...
terryzom
Avid Realmer

Postby Spoon » Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:24 pm

terryzom wrote:....Really hope The Wolverine Legends are better distributed...

Not sure if you heard but so far the Wolverine Legends series has been announced as a Previews Exclusive. From what I understand, that means no retail release and only available at specialty shops and online. They are up for preorder currently at BBTS. They are currently only available in a case of eight and they are slightly pricey, as to be expected. I posted a few links about the info below.

Toyark Link: http://news.toyark.com/2013/06/15/bbts-adds-previews-exclusive-wolverine-legends-pre-order-90102

Marvelous News Link: http://www.marvelousnews.com/index.php?catid=252&itemid=16137
eBay Feedback +1061
Realm Feedback +22
Spoon
Regular Realmer

Postby terryzom » Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:30 pm

Spoon wrote:...Wolverine Legends series has been announced as a Previews Exclusive. From what I understand, that means no retail release and only available at specialty shops and online.
Wow, I did not know what a "Preview Exclusive" was, thanks. That would be a real bummer. as my local only carries early ML, XMC, and Diamond Selects for Marvel figs. He doesn't order Hasbro and I guess he has a point--hard to compete with the big box stores nowadays.
terryzom
Avid Realmer

Postby therapist » Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:16 pm

yep sadly preview exclusive means only specialty shops and online :? hopefully TRU uses this opportunity to step up their game and start getting preview exclusives. I mean they have stepped up by getting NECA and Figuarts
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby terryzom » Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:31 am

therapist wrote:they have stepped up by getting NECA and Figuarts
They really have been doing a nice job stocking Neca, Jakks Pacific etc. and in good selections. On a given day one can pay about $5 less than for any ML in store and walk out with a nice movie or video game figure. When past SDCC figures are showing up on clearance I'm confident as a consumer that they are doing something right.
terryzom
Avid Realmer

Postby HeartBreakKid » Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:13 am

Well for people who are looking for Ultron word on the street is there will be one given away for free soon ....keep an ear to the ground customizers ! :-"
Friendly neighborhood moderator-Any Questions,Concerns,Just looking to chat feel free to PM!
Official member of the Untouchable Customs Team .
HeartBreakKid
Regulator

Postby bjpalm1994 » Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:54 pm

I think the wave 2 distribution is messed up. I work at a Target and we got in what seemed like a case of wave 2 which promptly sold out and since then I have not seen them again. But I swear we keep getting in more & more of Wave 1 ](*,) And the local Wally seems to have a crap-ton of Wave 1 as well. Hopefully we get some more in soon because the movie versions look awesome and I'm ready to finish Iron Monger already. Also the only Hit-Monkey wave figures I've seen is Wolverine & Protector, and I know there are people who already have the wave completed. Yeah Hasbros distribution is crazy!! Later dudes :D
bjpalm1994
Fanatic Realmer

Postby Spoon » Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:52 am

Finally spotted these at a local Meijer. Only place I've found them so far. They had one case. I picked up an Ultron for trade. I've noticed these have started to come down a bit in price online, so maybe they will start popping up?
eBay Feedback +1061
Realm Feedback +22
Spoon
Regular Realmer

Return to Current Figures & Sightings