[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ccoder/public_html/classes/clsAdvertising.php:119)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ccoder/public_html/classes/clsAdvertising.php:119)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ccoder/public_html/classes/clsAdvertising.php:119)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ccoder/public_html/classes/clsAdvertising.php:119)
Figure Realm • View topic - JohnnyXII IS A THIEF!

JohnnyXII IS A THIEF!

Find out the latest news related to Figure Realm. You are encouraged to make any comments, suggestions or report any problems with the web site.

Moderator: Regulators

JohnnyXII IS A THIEF!

Postby Knightfall » Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:16 am

This is his eBay: http://www.ebay.com/usr/xiicustoms85

I found plenty of his customs posted up at this site under the "JohnnyXII" name. Plenty he supposedly sold off and even has the whole "Listed on eBay" thing. Myself and a handful of other people bought customs and other items from him three weeks ago. Since selling off all these things he has apparently taken off from eBay as he won't return any emails or reply to anyone. There are 7 new negative refs on his feedback on eBay now. I am irate, I thought it was just my end taking long for some reason but I'm not the only one here. Do any of you happen to know this guy or have a way of getting in contact with him? I'm about to file a claim against him as I had paid for a few figures from him. This is just ridiculous. Any help here would be appreciated.
Knightfall
Casual Realmer

Re: JohnnyXII IS A THIEF!

Postby Green Skin » Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:14 am

You should file a claim as soon as possible. I'm assuming you paid with Paypal, so you should get your money back no problem.
Green Skin
Regulator

Postby Knightfall » Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:37 pm

Yeah, had to file a separate claim on each figure. It was done all through PayPal, thankfully. So, one way or another it should all be resolved soon, I suppose..
Knightfall
Casual Realmer

Postby phineas curmudgeon » Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:53 pm

Yeah I kinda hate to add to this because I had dealt with him successfully before over at the Fwoosh and he supposedly had fallen on hard times, so I gave him a lot of leeway but I never really did have any sense or rather 'proof' of whether or not any of his explanations were actually true. So after multiple contact attempts and communicating with his supposed brother, and now 2+ years of never receiving my product or my money back after he had promised such, I'm inclined to finally think less of him, especially after having seen him resurface here. I don't particularly like badmouthing people and sadly, I'd actually prefer that his excuses - however unfortunate, had been true for the sake of preserving his character, especially after the severity of some of the particular things that he said had supposedly happened to him.
Either way, I can't recommend him as he is over two years late with what he owes me and each communication was an unfilled promise that now just seem like stalling tactics, until there was simply no communication from him at all.

Sorry John but I'm very easy to deal with and a lot of time has passed.
I wish it had gone differently.
~phin
phineas curmudgeon
Casual Realmer

Return to Figure Realm News and Comments