Backdrops

Need help getting your custom completed? Looking for your next idea? Do you need some new tips or suggestions to complete your project? Come chat with us!

Moderator: Regulators

Backdrops

Postby Caretaker68 » Sun Jul 09, 2006 3:21 pm

Does anybody know or have any good backdrops in which to place figures of all types in front of? I have tried Google to no avail, and several toy custom sites (that i know of) but not a lot. You know, mad scientist lab, graveyard, sci-fi computers, etc.
Any and all help is appreciated.
I just want something to put a figure in front of for pix that would really enhance the toy, ya know. :D
Caretaker68
Casual Realmer

Postby Dr Nightmare » Sun Jul 09, 2006 5:07 pm

Backdrops, you mean the kind you can print out?

I just look for whatever I want in the background. If I want lightning then I look for lighting and print that out. Is this illegal? I don't know...
Dr Nightmare
Realminator

Postby Caretaker68 » Sun Jul 09, 2006 8:50 pm

Yeah, something like that, i found a few that i printed up but i would love to have more. Lighting is no biggie with me, i got lotsa desk lamps for that, just asking if someone knew of a place to get some decent backdrops, themed ya know.
Thanks for replying and if ya find any, lemme know K? :D
Caretaker68
Casual Realmer

Postby VariablePenguin » Tue Jul 25, 2006 12:22 am

You might try one of those clip-art CDs that have photos also. I have this really great picture of a dark alley I'm tempted to use some time.
VariablePenguin
Elite Realmer

Postby Caretaker68 » Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:14 pm

I never thought of that, i will get right on that. Thanks for the info. Will update y'all.
Caretaker68
Casual Realmer

Return to Custom Help / Questions / Info