Super Poseable Batman Begins

Need help getting your custom completed? Looking for your next idea? Do you need some new tips or suggestions to complete your project? Come chat with us!

Moderator: Regulators

Super Poseable Batman Begins

Postby nhoggard » Sat Aug 19, 2006 6:23 pm

I was wondering if I could commision someone to make the a custom super-poseable batman begins figure like Spidy007's . I have the bullseye and total control batman that is needed. I am just too afraid to try it for myself, but I want one really bad. If there is anyone that can do it for me I will send them the materials they need.
If anyone is interested in making a few extra bucks please email me at quiksilver6184@hotmail.com
nhoggard
Newbie Realmer

Postby Dr Nightmare » Sat Aug 19, 2006 7:45 pm

I'd love to have one of those too, hah. It doesn't look too hard to make! You're just going to have to do some basic body-part swapping and that's easy to do with a pot of boiling water. Try asking him exactly how he made it.
Dr Nightmare
Realminator

Postby nhoggard » Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:57 am

I know, everyone says that it is not that difficult. I just am worried that I would mess it up. I am not really a customizer, more of a collector. I hope there is someone that can help me.
nhoggard
Newbie Realmer

Postby Dr Nightmare » Sun Aug 20, 2006 2:02 pm

I'd do it for free but I can't paint well and it looks I'd have to paint Bullseye's boots with black :lol:

Oh, and I think the Trading Post is to post your wishlist of things that are made by toy companies. If you'd like to ask for a comission then this Custom Help section would be best to post in. Someone should put that in the sub-text under the forum name... :lol:
Dr Nightmare
Realminator

Return to Custom Help / Questions / Info