Toy Display

Any news, rumors, questions or info about action figures.

Moderator: Regulators

Toy Display

Postby viciousmob » Wed Sep 29, 2004 2:55 am

I am looking for methods of displaying my figures, particularly my peg/on card figures. In the past I've used push pins. Now I am looking for some means to save my walls from a million pin holes. Any suggestions?
viciousmob
Newbie Realmer

Postby Captain Coder » Wed Sep 29, 2004 5:52 pm

I think push pins to hang them on the walls, or using lots and lots of shelves are the most common ways. Do you have any pics of your collection to show them off? It could give somebody an idea on how to display them.
Captain Coder
Regulator

No pictures

Postby viciousmob » Tue Oct 05, 2004 12:19 am

Sorry, I don't have any pictures right now. Would it help if I described what its in the majority of the collection? Lots of Star Wars from episode II and Gundam Wing mostly. A few other themes scattered in there like Spider Man and Marvel Legends.
viciousmob
Newbie Realmer

Postby Tyrannosaur22 » Tue Oct 05, 2004 3:19 pm

I use things called "Adhesive Hangers." They're made for pictures, but they work great for action figures. You just wet the backside, put it on whatever you want it is stick to, and wait 24 hours for it to dry then it's ready. If you want to move them, you just pull them right off... no holes or marks or anything like that.
Tyrannosaur22
Casual Realmer

Return to General Action Figure Chatter