I kno I kno you guys hate Wolverine but...

Want to gab about how pointy Batman's ears are or how far Spider-Man can go on a cartridge of web-fluid? Feel free to share your thoughts on all your favorite comics here!

Moderator: Regulators

I kno I kno you guys hate Wolverine but...

Postby MrBlu » Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:09 pm

Its been established that if you were to drown wolverine he would die but what happens if he's taken out of the water?I mean would he come back to life or what?He was thrown into the sun and he came back.There's no f***in oxygen in space let alone on the f***in sun.How does he come back from ish like that?
when I meet the Devil I'm a say my full name

MrBlu
Fanatic Realmer

Location: below the heavens in hell with your new imaginary friend

Postby MrGore » Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:19 am

I love wolverine, he's not immortal, I haven't read comics in years, since they don't publish here anymore, but as long there's tissue and brain left he can regenerate, some times it could take allot of time, he even was dead for a while once, after amiko gets kidnapped by sabretooth, but his body recovered and his soul went back to it
MrGore
Avid Realmer

Postby Punstarr » Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:49 pm

*lesigh*

I remember the good old days when Wolverine had a healing factor and not regeneration... enough bullets could take him outta the fight, so he had to be careful and use his skill. Nowadays he just wades into whatever he's fighting with reckless abandon.
Punstarr
Realm of Famer

Postby Collector1 » Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:47 pm

I remember when the Hulk could be theoretically beaten.
If you take a copy of the Christian Bible and put it out in the wind and the rain, soon the paper on which the words are printed will disintegrate and the words will be gone. Our bible IS the wind and the rain
Collector1
Avid Realmer

Postby MrGore » Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:39 am

Punstarr wrote:*lesigh*

I remember the good old days when Wolverine had a healing factor and not regeneration... enough bullets could take him outta the fight, so he had to be careful and use his skill. Nowadays he just wades into whatever he's fighting with reckless abandon.
every X-Men power started out something smaller than what it is today, that's what training sessions in danger room are for, lol, but seriously makes sense that after a while their power become stronger from the training, just like you'll become stronger if you work out
MrGore
Avid Realmer

Postby Punstarr » Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:02 am

Not that strong, though. The difference between his healing factor then and his regeneration now is like the difference between Aunt May and Thanos. It's just (in my opinion) ridiculous and detracts from the character.
Punstarr
Realm of Famer

Return to Comics Corner