Punisher hat

Show off your other non-figure custom creations here, such as model kits, garage-kits, dioramas, or maybe the next Clone Army invasion!

Moderator: Regulators

Punisher hat

Postby Mr.X » Wed Dec 06, 2006 4:35 pm

I was after something featuring the Punisher that no one else had so I decided to make my own hat to wear and this was the end result:

Very simple to make, just a plain black hat (which was rather hard to find in my size...) with a Punisher Iron on patch from Hottopic. Simply place the patch where you want it and iron it on. After ironing the patch stays on really tight and even "loosens" and bends around the hat instead of having an odd straight edge where the patch is. The holes uptop also allow me to add other things such as spikes, etc. I am pleased with the end result and its comfortable to wear.
Pew Pew Pew.
Mr.X
Fanatic Realmer

Postby Dr Nightmare » Wed Dec 06, 2006 4:40 pm

WTF, why can't I see any pictures on the site anymore? ._.
Dr Nightmare
Realminator

Postby Mr.X » Wed Dec 06, 2006 6:35 pm

What?!? Doc you cant miss my next custom object...a Punisher candle holder :lol:
Pew Pew Pew.
Mr.X
Fanatic Realmer

Postby Dr Nightmare » Wed Dec 06, 2006 6:49 pm

LOL. Who needs a state-of-the-art flashlight when you can have a candle-holder...with a C4 candle explosive xD

Yeah, I don't know why I can't see pictures in the forums. :[
Dr Nightmare
Realminator

Postby Mr.X » Wed Dec 06, 2006 6:54 pm

When the Punishers power goes out and he cant find his flashlight, guess what he grabs first? Whats more menacing them a skull with a candle behind it? Then with the C4 he can throw it at the closest baddie and BOOM!!! No more bad guy :razz:
Pew Pew Pew.
Mr.X
Fanatic Realmer

Postby Dr Nightmare » Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:08 pm

I finally saw this using a library computer, looks cool, real simple and clean 8)
Dr Nightmare
Realminator

Return to Other Custom Creations