How would you rate the new JPIII CamoXtreme Line?

Any news, rumors, questions or info about action figures.

Moderator: Regulators

How would you rate the new JPIII CamoXtreme Line?

Postby Tyrannosaur22 » Mon Jul 28, 2003 8:31 pm

I really like the series. The idea is great, and althought the entire line is repaints, the rare figures are wonderful. I own all of the 4-Pack CamoXtreme dinosaur two packs, and I must say that Hasbro did an amazing job! All of the are beautiful in their own way.

From what I can see from JP Toys.com, the full-size CamoXtreme dinosaurs are wonderful too. I'd like to get my hands on the entire series, but I know that only a handful were released so I check eBay for them as much as I can.

I was just wondering what you think about this new series. As you can tell, I personally love it, and I can tell that most other JP toy collectors agree.
Last edited by Tyrannosaur22 on Mon Feb 16, 2004 9:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
[center]They should all be destroyed... - Robert Muldoon[/center]
Tyrannosaur22
Casual Realmer

Postby Captain Coder » Tue Jul 29, 2003 5:41 pm

To be honest, I'm not familiar with this line of jp toys yet. I haven't gotten ahold of any by chance, but if there weren't a whole lot them released, that expains why.

Do you have any dioramas of these, or a a pic or two of your favorite?
Captain Coder
Regulator

Yeah!

Postby Tyrannosaur22 » Tue Jul 29, 2003 7:47 pm

I don't have any pictures or dioramas uploaded on my computer right now, but I can get some on here at any time! I'll get to work on them now so you will be able to see the series a bit. I'll try to make a diorama for each set. :D
[center]They should all be destroyed... - Robert Muldoon[/center]
Tyrannosaur22
Casual Realmer

Return to General Action Figure Chatter