Help required urgently!
Other Forums: Custom Workstation, Figure Realm Comments and Questions, Identify Help, Off Topic, Trading Post

Help required urgently!

Posted in Action Figure Chatter

Hey all,

I guess this is kinda common with figures but I really don't know what this type of white mark is called. It seems to me that applying some pressure on weak areas cause such marks and can be very irritating and painful to look at although mine isn;t at a noticable spot.

I was wondering if you guys could help me out with this by telling me what these marks are called and how to gid rid of them if there is a way to do so..

any help would be appreciated


Posted by Shan
on Sunday, August 15, 2010
User Comments
Shan -
Sunday, August 15, 2010
ohh ok ok..ill be careful and I guess I'll leave it that way..some other youtube reviewrs have faced the same problem with this bumblebee too thanks man!
Aesthetikz -
Sunday, August 15, 2010
Stress Fracture in the plastic?
Touch up paint would probably be the only thing you could do, As well as be careful in handling as that is now a weak/er spot.
Write a new Comment
New Comment...
                                                                  Pictures & Links


Transformers on eBay