This is more of a trial of techniques than a 'focused' custom. I had all kinds of issues with pieces of that shoddy quicksilver breaking off (inner pegs form shoulder joint, neck peg, etc)... but I found ways to correct these issues pretty well and pulled it off okay. v2.0 should be better, based on all I learned putting this one together.
- Viking's cast Deadpool head
- HML Quicksilver - body, arms, legs
- ML Bullseye - boots
- LotR assassin fig - gloves w/modded hands
- ML Elektra scabbard, sai and swords (attached w/magnets to back)
- guns, straps, etc from misc. mcfarlane figures
- Games Workshop paints