This is the second in the inhumanoids unbound line i'm working on. D-compose is lord of the undead and can turn his victims into mutated, corpse-like pawns with a single touch or trap foes inside his exposed "rib cage". Back in the day when this cartoon was airing, kids really freaked out over him because of his creepy powers. For the update, i wanted to loose the childish colors and really amp the horror vibe with lots of exposed muscle and random boney spikes pushing through his rotting flesh. I'm a big fan of zombie movies so this was fun to do. - body from icons venom
- head is actually a hand from a snakemen skeletor with venom's teeth incorporated
- feet and spikes from resident evil william
- open wounds/exposed muscle created with sculpty
- rib cage created with sculpty (they open and close with hinges a made from scratch)
- exposed spine created by making a mold of the vintage figure's spine and modifying the cast
- hand painted with acrylics
two down, one to go. Up next: tendril (i'm having trouble coming up with a good base so this one could take a while - stay tuned).