Castle needed another upgrade to find Venom and rescue the princess, I mean Cammy, so he dug around in one of his warehouses and picked up a few things.
- Tom ran off with Abby's .50 Desert Magnum (that bastard) so Frank had to settle for one of Lara Croft's pieces (because Tom took the other one too, bastard!). It's stored in the holster on his right leg.
- There were some grenades lying around so he clipped them to the rear of his belt, along with a pouch for holding clips for Lara's gun.
- The old white gloves wore out so he got some fancy new brown ones out of Captain America's locker. Now all his fingers can move, making for a better grip on weapons. He took the gloves so why not the boots too, right? Damn right. I had to modify the peg-holes to make them fit right.
- Venom ate his other standard weapons so Frank had to replace those as well. There's a sheathed knife hanging from his belt and an ammo-pouch on his left leg to hold clips for the assault rifles (even though they work like machine guns, hah). The grenade launcher was modified to shoot hyper-intense sonic waves, strong enough to turn steel into jelly. That ought to really piss off that symbiote :D.
- The "teeth" on his stomach were too bulky so they had to go. I filled the hole in with Sculpey and even sculpted in the wrinkles. Then painted it white and used thin strips of electrical tape to make the skull's teeth (easier than painting :D ). I had to get him a new belt-buckle so I used something I found lying around, it looks great!. There is some empty space on the front of his belt that will be filled in when he needs to upgrade from "Locked and Loaded" to "What the hell!? Is that a flame thrower!?".
Suggestions on what he should carry next are always welcome :] Sorry about the pictures, there isn't much light in this place and the flash is overkill, heh.