So ... after 02 months made and destroyed attempts, I finally concluded my Storm Classic based John Byrne's design era.
The biggest problem I found was how to do a cover. It was almost 45 days thinking and trying varies alternatives. I was getting anxious because I never thought it was so complicated. But finally the result left me very satisfied.
Body/head: Mystica ML (I just sanding the chin to give a visual as triangular designs of John Byrne);
Hair: Sculpted in Epoxy (Sculpted part by part, with details of each hair and lots of patience);
Clothing / Boots / Tiara: sculpted in epoxy (Using cuttings modeling for biscuit, water sandpaper 240 and the rest of patience: D);
Cover: Fabric of umbrellas (It was the longest of all to construct the mold, think about the material, as paint (it was not easy: (), make the joints and fixing the ends to not cut the wiring);
Jewelry: plastic caps to protect amoxilin (Other medicine can also: D) painted with red ink for the inside;
Painting: I use vinyl ink to body and hair I use acrylic ink, both applied with a brush.
I would like listen your opinion or suggestions for improvement. Thanks and sorry my english.