Tired of begging for a Marvel Legends scale Spider-Girl, and after Dr. Nightmare talking me out of painting the webbing on a blue and red costumed version I went ahead and made a Marvel Legends style Black Costume Spider-Girl figure as seen on the cover of Spider-Girl #75.
- Marvel Legends Wasp Upper/Lower Torso and Upper Legs
- Sinister Six Boxed Set Black Cat Arms
- Urban Legends Boxed Set Spider-Man Lower Legs and Feet
- Marvel Gold Black Widow's Bracelets
- Head/Neck made from scratch using Paperclay, Rare Earth magnet, and a ball bearing
- Painted it up using Apple Barrel black paint, and used a metallic silver sharpie to do the continous spider logo on the front and back, the eyes, and the webshooter bracelets.