Ah, Batman. The greatest non-superhero of all time. This particular Bats was created from one of the older Mattle lines I got off a website which featured excellent articulation. Unfortunately, he had a very strange shrunken head which forced me into making a custom job of him. I started with re-sculpting his face and ears with Milliput (which along with his lefthand gauntlet had been chewed off by his previous owner!)Then I gave his body a dark grey wash, but retaining the light blue colour of this versions suit. Then, rather than keeping the dark blue, I opted for the cooler black for the cowle, boots and gloves. I left his belt as it was and just painted it gold with a black wash to pick out the detail (I like my washes, oh yes!).
With the cape I did something a tad different. I made it larger than I would normally go for (allowing it to spill out onto the floor when standing) and sewed some black elastic around the neck area of the cape, allowing it to fit snugly around his cowle but also making it removeable.
I had a few GI Joe bits floating around my bits box and decided to make a grapnel gun from them. I attached a hollow lollie pop stick to the side of one of the old Uzzies to allow the Batline to slide in and out depending on which pose I wanted him in. Then I dressed it up a bit by gluing radom bits of plastic to it. I then painted the whole thing black and 'dusted' it with a dark silver to give it a metal look. The end result was ok, but not amazing.
All in all, I think he could have been better, but never mind, there are plenty of other Batman projects to go at!