Here is my second custom...BATMAN BEYOND! I started with a DCD Alexander Luthor for the base and used a DCU Batman head. I sculpted the ears using putty and black fork prongs. I used two different black paints: a gloss and a flat mixed to get a nice color for the figure. The belt buckle was created using my dremmel to cut it out of plastic. I got the logo correct by printing out one and then using clear acrylic to apply it to the chest. I then painted over the logo with red paint. I had trouble getting the arm gauntlet spikes on so I left them off. I loved the base figure due to the cuts in the uniform that looked like it provided movement with such a high tech Batsuit.