This one has been in the works for quite some time. But life got in the way so finishing him took quite a lot of time.
Anyway, inspired by drawings by Bootleg and oICEMANo (you can easily find them through Google as you search for 'Dragon Blaster Skeletor' images) I made this.
- 200x Skeletor body + Havoc Staff
- cape from a Desert Knight Batman figure
- Dragon from one of those $1 dollar Dragon eggs in a discount store
- Vintage Dragon Blaster Skeletor chain
- paint, Aves Apoxie Sculpt
Schulpted Skeletors armor, used half of a plasic BIC pen to create that hole where the chain goes through and sculpted over that. Gave everything a complete new paint job.
The cape is removable, but I prefer to leave it on. The reason I used a Desert Knight Batman cape, is that it has an 'opening' in the back, so you can still use the peg that is on Skelly's back to move his arm. So his 'action feature' is still intact. The dragon is posable. You can put him on 4 legs if desired, his mouth opens and closes and you can move his tail.