Machiko Noguchi was a 22nd century human female who lived and hunted with members of the PREDATOR species in various Dark Horse comic book series. Depicting her at the pinnacle of battle drenched in human blood. After her adopted Clan and human friends fell, all fell beneath her blades.
SOTA Cammy (core body/joints)
McFarlane miniature AvP Predators x2
(armor, heavily modified, a resculpted biomask, and fleshlocks, heavily modded)
NECA PREDATORS figures (armor/bits)
Doctor Who Rhino-spaceman (Gun)
Buffy Figure (head, resculpted hair and completely repainted)
LOTR RingWraith (Hands)
X2 Movie Kitty Pryde (Ankles/Feet with mini-predator claw-boots added/sculpt)
DCUC Steel Hammer
(was turned into the staff - AvP mini wristblade + Gorilla Glue & Aves /Citadel green stuff)
I created swapable heads using the peg system from the SOTA cammy head. Since the Mini-AVP mask was a offered a good structure/shape, I used that as the basis for her masked head. I resculpted it, widening the bio-mask's mouth, crown, brow and cheek areas until it looked proportional. I'd originally intended it to attach to the primary face, and used that as a reference until I decided to go the alt-head route.
In painting the figure, I dremmeled/trimmed all joints to avoid paint rub, then markered all the whole figure where any rubbing could occur (against the ribs, inner thigh, etc.) Base coated with Tamiya gunmetal, and drybrushed on Vallejo metallics (Gunmetal & silver, which have a different sheen than the Tamiya paints), then used MIG pigments (black smoke & various rusts) to give more character to the surface. Applied the fixative for the pigments, then continued to paint/drybrush over top. The final armor stage involved various combinations of Citadel Inks and washes.
The skin tone was a 3-level application using Vallejo paints, custom mixed to match what I thought would look good. I based how she looks off of a friend of mine whose half-Korean (although Machinko in the comics is Japanese). I like how it turned out. Overall, I find using Tamiya paints as the base (due to their durability), then using the more manageable Vallejo paints for drybrushing or detail work a great approach.
The figure had it's joints sealed with liquid type superglue, and the whole figure was brushed with Vallejo Matte Varnish. The Spear was sealed with two light coats of Citadel matte spray.
By far, my favorite female figure. Hope you like her too. :)