After surviving two hours of small arms fire, two rocket strikes, and a few vigorous knifing, the Toronto resistance bunker is no more. With the Intel gained from the interrogations, Fort Kingston is next.
LCBH Wraal (toros, pelvis, upper leg)
SOTA Guile (right bicep + forearm & wrist joint)
McFarlane Escape from LA Snake Plisskin (left hand & weapon)
HML Hydra Solider (right boot)
Random TopCow 90s action figure (ratty looking cloak)
Various GOW & NECA figure pouches/fodder for the belt area
NECA Endoskeleton (left internal chest & shoulder joint + fore arm splice)
McFarlane Box Set T3 Arnie T-850 (battle damaged leg, rearticulated & bicep/partial lower arm)
x1 Screw & bolt to add a joint to the static box-set Endoleg
Random ratty-jacket w/ sculpt (created ragged blending area between Wrral leg & Terminator leg)
Headcast of NECA Endoskeleton & neck + silicon mold of DCD Black Mask head + liquid tool grip plastic ***
Aves Apoxie Sculpt
I'd always wanted to create a Terminator that wasn't Arnold that showcased the horrifying man/machine dynamic.
To achieve this, I dremmeled out a Wraal torso, and inter-spliced it with various McFarland NECA Terminator parts.
Since I can't stand statue-type action figures, I made sure this one remained super-articulated and posable.
For the face, I created a new (to my knowledge) usage for silicon molds: I took a headcast of my NECA Endoskeleton (jaw attached), and placed it inside the silicon rubber mold I made of my DCD Black Mask head with Rubber Tool Grip liquid plastic dabbed inside. They're roughly the same size, so I came out with a wonderfully off-center skin overtop of a Terminator endoskull. After creatively picking away at some areas, I left it to fully cure for a day or two.
I was inspired by the 1990s Kenner Endo-skin playset - the one where you'd inject liquid 'skin' over an endo, then pick it all off to simulate battle-damage. :) The tool grip material dries to a similar flexible/solid feel as "Citadel Green Stuff".
The figure involved a lot of creative dremmel work, as well as sculpt work to ensure all the areas blended.
The figure was painted with a combination of Vallejo & Tamiya Paints, with some Citadel Inks & MIG pigments overtop for added depth/grime. This layer had the fixer applied over it, some additional paintwork, with Liquid type Krazy glue on the joints & Vallejo Matte varnish as the final sealant.
This was a project I'd wanted to create for some time. I hope you like him. :)