Well, after doing three times leg joints, vests 2 times, repaint three times, four attempts to get tattoos and, I do not know how many times, to make the mustache ... So, I finished Whisplash's Custom, Iron Man 2 version. I had made it for a friend, who gave up halfway through. I'm glad, because it now goes to my collection and I will not have to make one for me :)
I don´t understand why hasbro didn't release him, Black Widow and Nick Fury as a 6" figure
I would like know your opinion or suggestions for improvement. Suggestions and advices, for I can improve my future works, are always welcome.
Please, look my others custons and comment about them too. Thank you.
- Head - Dr ML Stranger with epoxy for features (nose, forehead and facial wrinkles);
- Hair - Epoxy sculped;
- Hands - ML Punisher Movie
- Body - Fei Long;
- Waist - ML Longshot;
- Legs - Angel (Buffy);
- Boots - Fox Mulder McFarlane;
- Painting - Vinyl paintand applied dry brush to simulate wear and burns the pieces;
- Cockatoo - Parrot from some unknolewed AF pirate.Crest epoxy and vinyl paint
- Harnesses - Cartridge pen, Plastic, wire; (Totaly bendable);
- Lightning - Silicone (Totaly bendable);
- Vest - Plastic Blister, Plastic Binding, ortondentist rings, flat cable, wire blister, ARK IM Prototype, epoxy;