This figure is based on a fellows girlfriend in her Medieval Faire garb. Using multiple photo references, I did a hybrid of her past costumes (black sleeves/black leather corset/red lace), and crafted a few custom accessories to go with her.
To ensure the figure could stand properly without foot pegs, I installed stacks of rare-earth magnets in the boots, and inside the stand, then sculpted over that, and sculpted the rock.
The whole process took quite some time, but I was pleased with the final results. I may be crafting a figure of the boyfriend to accompany this figure sometime next year. :)
'thatsmyface[dot]com' 3D printed head from photo reference (front/left/right)
+ hair sculpted using Citadel 'Green Stuff'.
DCUC Big Barda - torso, pelvis, upper legs - all sculpted over. Details done using Aves Apoxie Black Sculpt.
LOTR Eowyn (sp?) - lower legs.
ML Wasp - booted feet, *heavily* resculpted + magnet stacks added to each platform boot.
1/6 scale flexible whip - cut down/Sharpied black.
Angel BTVS figure's sword hilt
Random LOTR figure - Sword sheath, cut down/resculpted.
Random craft chain/clasps (for the belt)
Money bag, cut from a DCD Warcraft figure. Chain links grafted into it then attached to the belt
LOTR Legolas - hands
Two different LOTR cloaks - spliced together/resculpted with Citadel Green Stuff, resculpted clasp
NECA 30 Days of Night BAF 'little girl vampire' part - pony tail/bow
MEZCO Heroes figure - arms, heavily resculpted.
Neck from an unknown fodder figure + ball neck joint
Black rubber glove - skirt, cut from a pattern I made using writing paper. :)
NECA Gears of War figure - boot buckles
Figure's base stand - belonged originally to a Buffy figure, but was sculpted over/repainted.
After sanding down the face to remove the 3D printing grain, I painted over thin layers of Tamiya acrylics, then did the detailing on the eyes/eyebrows/mole, etc. using fine tipped markers, then very small brushes.
After I finished all the sculpting, I painted all the pieces separately in both Vallejo and Tamiya acrylics. Afterward, I sealed everything (solid pieces/rub prone areas with liquid type krazy glue, plus) Matte finish Vallejo varnish. The boots and other leather pieces received Glossy Citadel varnish.
The very last piece to be attached was the chain belt, which the dagger and money pouch hang from.
Be sure to check out the comment thread for some additional photos!