Well been at this one for quite some time now, every time I ran into a snag had to set it aside and work on something else while I thought about a solution. Ideally I wanted to change the necks too but I only had one spare neck so I kept it as it was. A lot of work went into this one but I really enjoyed creating Tuva and Badra in their fused state and personally I think the work really paid off, anyhoo enough rambling onto the recipe.
Heads = 200x two-bad
Upper torso = 200x two-bad
Arms and shoulder sockets = DCSH Parasite, sanded out arm holes from 200x TB then sanded down the parasite shoulder sockets to fit in the gap. Filled in the holes and sculpted detail / scales on left arm with Aves fixit.
Spikes on arms = 200x two-bad sculpt to blend.
Hands = 200x two-bad drilled out and fitted onto parasite stubs.
Lower torso = DCSH Parasite, cut down to the bare minimum on the ab joint then grafted onto 200x two-bad upper torso with aves fixit to blend and for the sculpted detail.
Loin Cloth = 200x two-bad, cut a slit in one side to retain articulation.
Right leg = DCSH Parasite with 200x two-bad lower half grafted on, sculpted to blend.
Left leg =DCSH Parasite, sculpted scales, 200x two-bad lower leg and foot with sculpt to blend and for the details.
Armour = 200x two-bad.
Shield and mace = 200x two-bad.
Axe = 200x Ram-man.
Painted with Games Workshop paints and sealed with Vallejo Satin and superglue.
Still got loads more waiting on the chopping block and about 4 that i've already started then put back down so no signs of the MOTU stopping just yet. Thanks for looking and be sure to check out my Work in Progress thread to see how I did this.