Took a little over a year off to complete my MFA, and promptly started this for d2eux based on his specs. A lot more went into completing this than originally thought, but he is happy and so am I. Still have some very minor clean up and sealing to do, but after that, he's on his way home.
- Removed stock bare arms & replaced with Origins movie figure arms (for jacket). Had to grind, boil and pop the new ones in there since the Origins figure had some funky 'action feature', giving him huge joint pegs.
- Clipped the wrist pegs and replaced them with metal bars, sculpted into place.
- Did the same for a new pair of hands with finger articulation - for holding items.
- Added magnets to the inside of the forearms, exactly at the end of the hole for the pegs.
- Sculpted over his wife-beater to more accurately represent his movie shirt layering.
- Added the collar to the newly sculpted shirt.
- Clipped the Origins figure's jacket (it was too short) and added length by melding the jacket with pieces from WWE wrestler's knee pads.
- Rubberized and sealed the jacket additions.
- Ground off his original goofy snarling chin and resculpted a closed mouth and facial hair thereabouts.
- Full repaint.
- Marvel Select Wolverine Origins base body
- X-2 Battle Attack Logan