well, this is just an update of one of my first customs, when I didn´t own a dremel, had only 2 paint bottles and didn ´t exactly know what I was doing. I liked the result so much that I had to post a new entry. This time I used the claw strike wolvie, which head I used for a previous Logan custom and thought was useless, but fitted perfectly with nightcrawler´s arms and feet. Had to put some glue on the neck to secure it, though, but it didn´t lose poseability on the head. Then dremeled a hole on his butt, on the legs to insert the feet, and painted the details of the uniform red. You can check my previous rendition to compare. I will fix that one too. And I have another spare, so I will have 2, plus this one..Also, this time pics were taken by a friend of mine with a good and some knowledge in photography, which I completely lack. Hope you like it, and as always, comments are more than welcome! cheers!