This is my biggest custom:). I hadn't attempted anything so big. And difficulties were proportional. Disassemble and assemble this size figure is so more work than the little 6 ", the painting takes a lot longer to be applied and joints are much tighter. But, on the other hand, painting, sculpting details and apply paint effects are extremely pleasant. Dry-brush highly addictive. Scars were made of epoxy. They were painted with bright paints. It gave a nice effect with blue matte skin.
I had to sculpt feet and hands in epoxy. I had completely redesigning figure's face. I made Ice using crystal resin until. It is very transparent, unfortunately I could not capture in the photos
I tried to follow movie's references, so precisely as possible. But I took the liberty to build it the way I thought was right ... ... I found the giant movie too small to be a giant.
Comments, criticisms and suggestions are always welcome. Please let me know your opinions. If possible, visit my other customs and comment on them as well. Thank you.
R E C I P E:
- Base - WWE Wrestling MAXIMUM Aggression 12 Inch BOBBY LASHLEY;
- Bracelets, shin guards and helmet - sculpt epoxy;
- Skirt - Flat Cable, wire, silicone and Magneto Movie cape
- Mace - Old Brush, epoxy, glass tape and resin
- Painting - vinyl, acrylic and matte varnish