Alright guys, for those of you who have been following my video tutorials… Here he is!!! Version VI of my Movie Masters Superman the Movie Christopher Reeve figure. I recently did a 6 part video tutorial on the "Tube" detailing the process of creating this figure. I'm already working on version 7!! I am working very closely from reference on this piece so I am trying to nail all those little details that make Christopher Reeve's Superman… SUPER!!!
So far the work on this figure includes:
• Sculpted torso to reduce the musculature and
• Sculpted boots and upper legs
• Cast head featuring a sculpted hairdo minus spitcurl
• Sculpted cape top with fabric cape then attached underneath to give total control of presentation
• Cut vinyl decal emblem
• Fabric Cape with decal for yellow "S"
• Primed and painted throughout.
Definitely check out my video tutorial series and let me know what you think!!!