Hey all, back again with yet another He-man. I promise this will be my final standard version of He-man (might do a concept or two down the road, you never know). So I did really like my V2 but the problem was he just wasn't to scale with all my other DCUC / MOTU customs so V3 was necessary. Anyhoo, here's the recipe.
Base = DCUC Batman - cracked torso and upper legs and sanded down to prevent paint rub, painted all these areas then glue shielded them. Also sanded down the shoulder discs, painted and shielded then reassembled. Sculpted in the gap left by removing the cloak.
Head = 200x He-man - dremmel to fit.
Lower Arms and hands = DCUC Killer Moth.
Bracelets = 200x He-man - dremmeled hollow then slid onto killer moth arms.
Loin Cloth = 200x He-man
Lower legs and feet = DCUC Dr.Midnite - sculpted bindings and fur at the tops. Made legs a bit longer using a screw and some milliput.
Weapons = 200x He-man
Painted with Citadel paints and sealed with Loctite brush on superglue and citadel satin Purity seal.
Being as this is another He-man I decided to throw in a group shot of my Masters to date just so you can see how the project is coming along. Hope you enjoy my final He-man offering but fear not still loads more MOTU coming up. Next up is Teela.