This Ragdoll action figure has sat on my shelf, unfinished, for months. I was real excited when I started, but lost interest when painting all those little squares and trying to match them up. He was made with a super poseable movie Spiderman with a ML Professor X head. I liked the base figure because you can twist him all up into different positions, plus he has a long neck, which is perfect for Ragdoll.
I basically sanded down all the webbing and added some Apoxie sculpt for the gloves and boots and then re-painted. I cut up a piece of red material for his torn-up "shawl".
The mask was a piece of soft plastic that they sell at hobby stores. I put some oil on his face (to keep the plastic from sticking to him). I held the piece of plastic over his face with a long toothpick (to keep my fingers from getting burned) and then I heated it with a blow dryer. I let the plastic melt over his face and then let it cool. After that, I peeled it from his face, trimmed the edges and voila, one custom fitted mask!! I then finished it off by gluing strands of a red pom pom to the top inside of the mask for the hair and then painted the eyes yellow.
Let me know what you think.