SHAZAM! Been wanting to make him for some time now. Also, have a bit of 'samurai fever'...see, I recently finished watching all of Samurai Jack, currently watching Samurai Champloo, and just last week saw The Last Samurai for the 2nd time ever. This was inevitable, lol. Here's breakdown:
- all limbs save for head belong to Cap Marvel
- head from Sota Guile Alt.
- two smaller swords and sheaths from vintage TMNT...Leo
- helmet from vintage Silver Samurai with additional apoxie
- armor on forearms, knees, and hips from Lord of the Rings...King Theoden I think
- armor on shoulders, shinns, and crotch custom made from cape fodder
- apoxie sculpted armor on hands, rising sun symbol on chest, ankles and calves
- apoxie sculpted appearance of baggy robes on arms and legs
- hand thin crafts rope for lining of shoulder armor, end of crotch armor, and to tie sheaths to Sota Akuma's belt
- Lastly, used foil (first time) on armor on shoulders, hips, crotch, and select chest parts
- custom paint mix of silver and black for robes
Love the way he turned out...OH! And spear from ML Valkyrie (just for posing). Hope you like.