After completing the video tutorial series which gave us version 6 I went back directly and started on version 7. On this figure really I just wanted to see what all I could improve on. The cape has a wider spread across the shoulders so that the cape once attached can cover more of the back. The legs were thinned a little bit simply by using less clay. The head this time was not painted excluding the hair eyes and eyebrows. This Alumalite casting resin has a nice nearly translucent tone to it and I didn't want to loose that. IT actually looked fairly enough like the original minus the new 'do. Every other part of the process was basically directly replicated. This is NOT THE END!!! I have this figure pictured with versions 5 6 and now 7 in the forefront. I'd love to pull them all down and do a "History Of" line-up.
So far the work on this figure includes:
• Sculpted torso to reduce the musculature and
• Sculpted boots and upper legs
• Cast head featuring a sculpted hairdo minus spitcurl
• Sculpted cape top with fabric cape then attached underneath to give total control of presentation
• Cut vinyl decal emblem
• Fabric Cape with decal for yellow "S"
• Primed and painted throughout.