I took it entirely apart, removed the missile launch mechanism, side panels, engine cover, rear and top fins, wheel hubs, and canopy.
I replaced the side panels with solid plastic sheets, build new wheel hubs, and engine panel. The rear fins were made from styrene.
The next step was to modify the sides, front, instruments panel, and top of the vehicle using Apoxy Sculpt, styrene, and clear plastic. The Bat-logo was also made from clear plastic.
The last step was to paint the exhaust with chrome paint, and the vehicle with black metallic and flat automotive paint, and finally painted the clear plastic, and seat with translucent red, and yellow Tamiya.