This one was kind of fun to try, couple of firsts with this one for me.
Started with the Sasquatch base, removed the mane and fur "skirt." I used Green Stuff to fill in around the waist (in the process found the waist had been glued, not by me) and for the head, ears, and muzzle. The firsts were I added a tail (AoA Sabertooth's pony) and was to create an articulation (sheer luck) and I tried a wash (silver) for this one. Liked how both turned out, not sure how well the wash will show up in the pictures. Used the usual Testors, Tamiya and sealed with Dullcote.
Let me know what you think. Comments and critiques as always are welcome.
Side note for those new to the Realm and interested in starting your own customs. Check out the Tutorials to the left. Excellent advice and tips by some of the best customizers on the Realm.